• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Hey guys I was wondering, once this wraps up would you all be down for either a Pokemon or Final Fantasy RP?

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
I just realized I made a continuity error.

Luz and Camila are lactose intolerant but there was cheese on the sandwiches Camila made.

How do I solve this?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Hey guys I was wondering, once this wraps up would you all be down for either a Pokemon or Final Fantasy RP?
I'm not very well versed in either, but I wouldn't be opposed
I just realized I made a continuity error.

Luz and Camila are lactose intolerant but there was cheese on the sandwiches Camila made.

How do I solve this?
Uhhh well maybe it's some kind of artificial cheese?

MightyMario

If you need pictures for reference of Hector and by extension Boskov, I have linked his wiki page here.

MightyMario

I got an idea for Hector. What if he was at the base, having been recaptured by UNIT, and gets accidentally released?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Hmm, if you wanna do that then I will rewrite what I already started doing. Um, yeah, will be finishing my part tomorrow.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I was having Hector meet up with the Witch Doctor and co. The doctors were gonna contract Hector to get Cayde and/or clone. I was tryin' to temporary remove them from the story. (If that is fine with you guys.) I was gonna have the doctors pulled off world because they were needed to go do something else (So thats why they were tryin' to contract Hector.), but I couldnt remember if the doctors worked for Filer or not.

MightyMario

I was having Hector meet up with the Witch Doctor and co. The doctors were gonna contract Hector to get Cayde and/or clone. I was tryin' to temporary remove them from the story. (If that is fine with you guys.) I was gonna have the doctors pulled off world because they were needed to go do something else (So thats why they were tryin' to contract Hector.), but I couldnt remember if the doctors worked for Filer or not.
Your idea is better, and I like it a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom