• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
We just introduced three new characters (four if you count the mention of Hector Con Carne), I think for right now we slow it down a bit and get to know them a bit better. OGSniper doesn’t want more running, so that’s why I suggested the scene with the clone and Luz: to let the new character settle into the story without moving at a breakneck pace.

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Yeah, I will write a piece about the bad guys getting stalled so that you guys can do a chill, relaxing, character building segment. You and Awdry seem to be pretty good at character building, so I will give that to you guys. Should expect my part to be done tomorrow.

MightyMario

Yeah, I will write a piece about the bad guys getting stalled so that you guys can do a chill, relaxing, character building segment. You and Awdry seem to be pretty good at character building, so I will give that to you guys. Should expect my part to be done tomorrow.
Okay!

MightyMario

Actually, I don’t think you’d be bad at character building, OG. Would you like to give it a try and maybe give Awdry something to springboard off of for more character building?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Actually, I don’t think you’d be bad at character building, OG. Would you like to give it a try and maybe give Awdry something to springboard off of for more character building?

I mean my characters are dead RIP. So I thought that it would be best if you guys wrote stuff on your characters, that arent dead. No RIP. Yeah I think I might just leave it to you guys.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
I'll be honest. I'm kinda losing my drive for this...

I won't drop out of it though, and I'll keep on until its done.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Hmm... a little bit of both, but, there's a lot of good stuff going on. I kinda like the cat and mouse game between the heroes and the villains but I also kinda wish the final showdown would happen. Cayde could kill The Doctor, Zerris the Lion, Alfonso the Witch and Maxie (not dead somehow) kills Slinger and everyone takes down the Witch Doctor together (maybe something epic like Cayde's clone sacrifices herself to land the final blow or something) and everyone lives happily ever after.

And then Munchie somehow sets up the plot for the sequel or something, idk. I'm so darn sleepy right now.

(and I know in stories like this the plot can go any which way, I was just giving an example for the finale)

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Havent had much time to work on it yesterday. Will definitley be done around 10:15-30. I was trying to work on it but my father had me do some other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom