• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rolling in PH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am not sure if this is the right section to post in, but it seems to be right.

Anyway... today while browsing through the soon to be closed video game store I saw a copy of PH sitting there for 15$. I immediately bought it and began to play.

The game is great and all but I have one problem.

I cannot figure out how to do a roll. I have read the manual and it says to draw a small circle while running. Whenever I try this Link either does a slash or stabs.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Sometimes he just rolls at random while he is running. I am really confused as to why I fail at rolling.

So if any of you guys know a easy way to do it or how to do it right then that would be awesome.

PS. Please no "Stop Sucking" comments. This is the only thing in a zelda game that has cause me so much trouble. :(

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
This annoyed me at the start too! Anyway, to the point, you can make like roll my running in any direction and drawing small circles at the sides of the screen. It doesn't actually have to be a proper circle, since sometimes I roll but just holding the stylus at the edge of the screen and slightly moving it left and right (or right to left if I'm going left). It doesn't always work and can be pretty annoying and hard sometimes. Just keep it at it and you'll eventually get it right.

Remember not to roll too many times in a row or you'll get dizzy, stunning you for a short period of time. Good luck and have fun playing the rest of Phantom Hourglass.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
You will get used to it after a while. The first runthrough of the game I never used it because I couldn't roll but now during my second runthrough, I use the roll almost all the time!

Anyway, just draw tiny circles right at the side (or corner) of the screen! :)

Man I love you guys.

I can roll now!

You know it decided it wanted to work now that people helped me.:lol:

Anyway thanks!

I'm not 100% sure how to get a mod to lock this but if one of you guys pass by you can lock it :)

EDIT: Also if there is a certain way I am supposed to request a lock would one of you guys tell me. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom