• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rito vs Zora

Rito or Zora?

• Total voters
Zora every time. I've always been a Zora fangirl and Zora's Domain in BotW is hands down the best place in the game.

Plus Sidon is awesome.

Rito... shouldnt even be in BotW but Aonuma does what Aonuma wants.

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
This is a really hard question cause even though the rito are only in two games I really like them (cept Revali but Kass makes up for it)

I think having them both in the same game was kinda weird though.

Personally, much more a fan of the Rito. Medli is one of my favorite Zelda characters, and I just like their design better. The Zora always came off as a bit more aloof, while the Rito are more invested in people's lives and the state of the world (at least in Wind Waker). Also, there's more design variety in individuals.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I like them both and I'm glad Aonuma included the rito. I liked them a lot in WW and they're a race you've never heard of or seen from again. So to see them make a return and have one of them being a champion was cool even though I don't care about Revali. I hope they'll appear in more games. I also hope they will include the Anouki again.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I liked the original rito from WW not the avian rito from BOTW. in WW you could see they descendancy somewhat but in BOTW they suck big time. They are literal talkin birds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom