• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Riley's Majora's Mask!

R

Riley

Hey everyone!

I just finished my Majora's Mask after over three months of working toward making a prototype with as-authentic-as-possible features. I published an Instructable (04/14/12) as a guide if anyone is interested in following some of my methods to take his or her own!

Here you go:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Replica

I'll attach a few pictures for you all to take a look at. The gist of the project was that it was sculpted from wood, cast in resin using a plaster mold, cleaned up and detailed, and molded in silicon (cast in resin). Take a look at some pictures and let me know what you think. I've set up an Etsy listing and have painted and raw casts available. If you don't have an Etsy account you can shoot me a personal email: [email protected] if you're interested.

Etsy Link:
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Replica by rplanalp on Etsy

DSC_0489.jpgDSC_0491.jpgDSC_0494.jpg

Thanks!
-Riley

Attachments

• IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Riley

Wow, thats good! Do you plan on making any more Zelda related ones?

I'm not sure which masks would be the most recognizable. Which ones do you think would be fun to build? I'm also trying to figure out what other sorts of Zelda props I could attempt to create. Any ideas?

It's really good!The masks are equal(yours and the one from the game),I think you should try to do every mask from OoT and MM(It will be difficult,but I think you'll handle it).

R

Riley

It's really good!The masks are equal(yours and the one from the game),I think you should try to do every mask from OoT and MM(It will be difficult,but I think you'll handle it).

That's a nice compliment! I'll have to take a look at some of the other masks! I've already made a Zelda chest and a Rupee Engagement Ring Box as a commission. I'm looking for something Zelda-themed that hasn't been attempted, so maybe I'll take a whack at another mask

Link to Rupee Box:
Zelda Rupee Engagement Ring Box

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

ANYWAY that's fantastic!!! I love it! And the engagement ring box is awesome, too! I want to be proposed to with a ring inside that!!! <3 "Duh-Duh-Duh-DUUUUUUHHHHHH! You got an engagement ring!!!"

R

Riley

That would be a SUPER COOL way to be proposed to! I've never seen that before, it looks really good!

I think so too! I'm waiting to hear back from the guy so I can write that it has a "100% success rate" on my Instructable. ;)

This looks so amazing!
And I'm very impressed how patient you are... That must have taken so much time, I don't know what to say.

I'm totally curious about what you're doing next, but I bet whatever it is, it's going to be just as great :)

R

Riley

This looks so amazing!
And I'm very impressed how patient you are... That must have taken so much time, I don't know what to say.

I'm totally curious about what you're doing next, but I bet whatever it is, it's going to be just as great :)

Bump! Anyone want one? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom