• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Right/Left Hand Feature in Zelda Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me inside in the list of "crazy Zelda-fan gamers that are goind to play left-handed-original-faithful-to-it's-roots Link even though they are right-handed". I don't know, it's revolting to see a RH Link! :D

I think it's 100% certain that there will be an option for lefties.

edit:
Just thought about it now. I think I'm going to start doing things with my left hand, so that I can play Zelda the right (eH?) way.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
haha yes! I should also start using my left side more, so i can be more like link lol but yeah I could see the game having a left or right hand option, if they can reverse it in two games (seen in TP for Wii/GC) then they should be able to pull it off in this one game. It can't be that hard considering they also decided to flip the whole world too! Umm what if it wasn't even an option? like if you could just toss your sword back and forth between hands? that would make link ambidextrous in a sense. Like not always having link as a left but as both from now on?

But yeah tossing you sword around sounds cool if it's really as sensitive as I think it is we should be able to do some cool stuff with it. Not just limit the sword into either staying in your hand or in your sheath. give us possibilities, not options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom