• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Ridiculous Pre-Order Price for Zelda Wii U?

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
I was looking through Walmart's web page for deals on video games and came across this:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zelda-2-RPG-Wii-U/23014795#Product+Reviews
I got really confused by this, but I did notice it says it'll come out in August. When looking at the review for it, the date written was in April of this year. So my question, "Is Walmart ripping people off? Or do they really know the release date?"
Your thoughts anyone?

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I'm just entertained by the title they gave it: "Zelda 2 (RPG) (WiiU)"
I mean, I get that it's a placeholder, but why the heck didn't they call it Zelda WiiU like everybody else? Why specify it as an RPG when Zelda usually isn't considered one? And why price it so much higher than the average console game?

Wallmaster

terrible things
A Zelda RPG? Now that would be interesting... Hmm. I'm not sure Walmart's information is accurate, given that Nintendo didn't give much away concerning the nature of the game and it's release date/price. The price they have up there might just be a hypothesis as to what they think it might be. Either way, I'd wait for Nintendo to say something about the game before pre-ordering anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom