• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Remake on the Way?

I don't know. This could just be an Easter egg. They usually have one in Zelda games. I mean, I would love for project Moonfall to finally reach it's goal, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This makes no sense and yet I'm jumping on the hype train. Nintendo knows we want it; there's no reason to disappoint us. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
*sigh* ...Will you guys stop being fanboys over this?

Let them dream if they want to ;) Nothing wrong with that

I would like to see a MM remake. I never played MM so it would be a great opportunity for me to play it. I would hope it would be on the 3DS if this ever going to happen because I don't own a wii-u. But what we have learned is that not all references are confirmations. Nintendo has done this often. So I'm not going to keep my hopes up high

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I don't really think it's any more then a reference. And honestly... can we give the remakes a break for a little while? As much as I love MM, I'm craving an all new console game way more.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't really think it's any more then a reference. And honestly... can we give the remakes a break for a little while? As much as I love MM, I'm craving an all new console game way more.
No we can't. The new console games have been horrible and fans have vocalized this time and time again. It's time to crank out just one more remake, then resume the new game dealio.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
No we can't. The new console games have been horrible and fans have vocalized this time and time again. It's time to crank out just one more remake, then resume the new game dealio.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... back up. Horrible? That's quite the exaggeration. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them horrible. Obviously, they still have piles of work put into them and calling them 'horrible' is downright rude toward the people who invest their time and effort into those games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whoa, whoa, whoa.... back up. Horrible? That's quite the exaggeration. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them horrible. Obviously, they still have piles of work put into them and calling them 'horrible' is downright rude toward the people who invest their time and effort into those games.

Oh no. See, when someone does not like something in the Zelda fanbase, it is horrible - rude or not. Why else would the games differ so much in art style, difficulty, and even ambition? Obviously, the games themselves aren't poor games. But to a Zelda fan, something that is dislike ought not to exist. This is evident in every sphere of the Internet.

Because of that, I say we get one more remake - MM of course - and then resume the new game business.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Oh no. See, when someone does not like something in the Zelda fanbase, it is horrible - rude or not. Why else would the games differ so much in art style, difficulty, and even ambition? Obviously, the games themselves aren't poor games. But to a Zelda fan, something that is dislike ought not to exist. This is evident in every sphere of the Internet.

Just because a majority of the internet has that mindset doesn't make it right. As long as someone enjoyed it, it has every right to exist.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I saw a a tingle cameo in Spirit Tracks. They must be making another Tingle game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To me it's just an easter egg, Nintendo likes to do such things, look at Skyward Sword for example...

Anyway, Nintendo obviously put through mask in this game for a particular reason; I don't think it has anything to do with the plot so they probably did it to get fans talking. A Majoras Mask remake is inevitable in my eyes, it's not a question of if, but when. I'd see this remake coming out between A Link Between Worlds and the next console title purely to make the wait easier to bare.

So who knows? It's not a case of: "Nintendo put the mask in the game so a sequel is coming out", but more so an easter egg to get fans speculating and exited for the proposed remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom