• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remake of LOZ or ALTTP with "behind the Back" Camera Angle and Full 3D World!

A Link to the Past is probably the best Zelda game to have been made. One of the only reasons OoT is held over it's head is because of its 3D graphics. So imagine A Link to the Past or another 2d even 2.5d zelda game like the original, ooa & oos, la, LOZ, Z2, or any of the DS games, but with a full behind the back camera angle and not a top down view in a full 3D world to explore sculpted completely after the original world of the respective game. Maybe have some places expanded apon, updated, and even new areas added with Wii U or 3DS graphics. How awesome would this be?

Well, firstly...would it upset the fandom to see that game redone? I've never played, so I don't actually know much about ALttP, but I guess being expanded upon would actually be rather controversial. Just like the remake of OoT didn't sit well with a lot of people, this might not either. I think it would be cool, but a lot of the fandom would probably be upset.

usually im not into the idea of a remake... but id be into seeing a 3D version of The Legend of Zelda. only because its most likely my favorite zelda game. to see it in a 3D format would be worth me buying it again. i would prefer it as a Wii title instead of a 3DS.

usually im not into the idea of a remake... but id be into seeing a 3D version of The Legend of Zelda. only because its most likely my favorite zelda game. to see it in a 3D format would be worth me buying it again. i would prefer it as a Wii title instead of a 3DS.

also i feel a lot of people pay way too much attention to the SNES and N64 tittles. not that they arent super awesome, but it would be nice to see the original game brought into the lime light again. seriously that game is fantastic!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
No, this should not happen. I like the old games, it makes me feel nostalgia for when I was introduced to Zelda. I've not much to say on this matter though, so that's it. I'd like to keep old games the way they are. ^^

MW7

I'm pretty sure I'd love this and honestly it has little to do with the 3d aspect. Just the thought of Zelda going back to ALTTP's style makes me drool.

Although the idea sounds cool, I'm fine with the normal 2-D games. Plus I find it really pointless to turn them into 3-D games since the games have aged well in my opinion. However, Miyamoto said that there might be a sequel of ALttP for the 3DS so I think we should look forward to that more than 3-D remakes of classic games. Still, it is a neat idea,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom