• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Release Date for ALBW

Night Owl

~Momentai
Nintendo has finally posted a release date for Zelda ALBW.
It's NA release is Nov. 22.

Here is an image by the 3ds Facebook page:
1185420_531169723621690_1188030888_n.jpg

I don't know if the art is the final art, But the date is legit.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Z6ft-sYy0pxxdkRc-dIxtTH7XHqWVLl9

Big Octo

=^)
November 22, eh? That's actually my birthday... heehee. Though, I'd pay my own money for it anyway, because I really want to get my hands on the game.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I hope that's the final box art because honestly I think that's one of the nicer pieces of Zelda box art in awhile. It reminds me of the type of art they'd put on a SNES RPG title (not specifically Zelda, but in general). I'm glad it wasn't just a style-guide character compilation shot like most box art these days. There's a sense of mystery captured here that gets me intrigued to play the game that most box art fails to capture these days. Kudos if they go for this as final!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
[video=youtube;98nNpzE6gIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98nNpzE6gIs[/video] If you want to save some money to buy a link between worlds you can do that!!!!!!!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
That's a busy time! The PS4 will be out, and Xbox One will be out around there too, so, I'll probably not be buying a 3DS and ALBW anytime soon. Definitely things I'll get somewhere down the line but they'll be in 2014 sometime. Would definitely be getting it if I had a 3DS already but, meh. Too much monehs.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A day after my bithday, damn. And here I was wishing for a certain birthday present.

In any case, that boxart looks kickass. Don't know why it's shooting for that gold theme; it references A Link to the Past and yet it says "out with the old, in with the new" at the same time. I love it because it's so...complex? in a way.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I wonder why the game is being released in NA and Europe before Japan? That's an uncommon move for Nintendo. Why would they go for that this time around? Is there just more demand in North America than in Japan for it?

Salem

SICK
I wonder why the game is being released in NA and Europe before Japan? That's an uncommon move for Nintendo. Why would they go for that this time around? Is there just more demand in North America than in Japan for it?
That's not the first time they did it for a Zelda game. TP was released in NA before Japan.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
any word on a bundle for 3ds yet

No word on this, I apologize, however check back soon for details, Nintendo may have put something up, you know them, they are quite the company and do things very sporadically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom