• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Oo, my uncle gave me one of those. The Japanese kind, of course. A bokken. It'd be nice to have a do, tho... (a do is a Korean one handed sword)

So far my day is a 6/10 - I'm tired as hecc and my ankle got sprained during kendo. I slept terrible too. But, I've had a good time doing these things so I have no regrets.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
9/10
Lazy Saturday, made some good progress in Miitopia and LttP, got my first win in a Pokemon torunament (and second), just chilled all day. Did have some anxiety later in the day over not having done anything, but it was minor and I moved on.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
10/10: Today I was able to meet some friends for breakfast, and was able to catch up with them. The food was really good too! After we had breakfast we met up with other people to go to the movies, we saw a really good movie. It was really nice to see some friends again, after that I just relaxed.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
4/10
Saturday with no expectations or obligations but I still managed to squander it because I have ADHD didn't stay committed for more than 30 minutes on anything I did. I got on the computer to work on my NASCAR blog and got distracted by the Minecraft Livestream instead, did a small portion of Ganon's Tower in LttP and lost interest, made a bit of progress in Bug Fables, died and lost it all and lost interest, the list goes on. So it was a relaxing day but I'm still kinda irritated with myself.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
4/10
Saturday with no expectations or obligations but I still managed to squander it because I have ADHD didn't stay committed for more than 30 minutes on anything I did. I got on the computer to work on my NASCAR blog and got distracted by the Minecraft Livestream instead, did a small portion of Ganon's Tower in LttP and lost interest, made a bit of progress in Bug Fables, died and lost it all and lost interest, the list goes on. So it was a relaxing day but I'm still kinda irritated with myself.
If it's the weekend and you're off work, you shouldn't guilt trip yourself too much about getting stuff done. It's important to have time where you can just relax and enjoy yourself.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
If it's the weekend and you're off work, you shouldn't guilt trip yourself too much about getting stuff done. It's important to have time where you can just relax and enjoy yourself.
I know, I know, I was really just expressing my frustration that I hadn't really stayed focused on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom