• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Title

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
2/10

I just don't get it....:sweat:...the two points are for color....maybe if you explain your title, my rating may increase...:P

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
6/10 2 for color and 2 for it not being a blinding color, and 2 for making me able to read it
But can't quite get it
Is this from that theory that Rito evolved from Zoras or something?

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well, have you played windwaker? The symbol Medli has on her cloak is the Zora symbol. So, yeah more or less.

7/10. New two for color. :D

Big Octo

=^)
6/10 Not all too exciting. Also, I don't rate off of color (neither should anyone else) because that means absolutely nothing.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Just because I love Vocaloids. But I think kanji shouldn't be used in Titles, they become too small. ... 8/10

(PS: What's that color's name?)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I agree with you, but she wouldn't know what Kanji is because she used a translator... ;p

And your rate, Pixel: Actually... I like it. Fits your username nicely. ;D 10/10
I tried using character map, but I didn't see any Japanese characters. When I translated it, it just said Kagamine Rin and Len Fans, which was mess up in a way. 10/10.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
8/10 - I always thought they were related to the Zora in some way.

How do I edit my title?

EDIT: never mind :)

EDIT 2: How do I make it glow?

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Oh, go up to the top of the page and click Market. Then buy glow and/or color. :D Hope this helps.

8/10 Amusing, yes, spectacular, not so much....:sweat: But hey, mine ain't either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom