• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Hmm, weird pic, strange text, nothing else, no offence, but I don't really like it that much. Perhaps some claims, dragon eggs or pokemon eggs, and a funny game quote it would be a nine. But for what's there currently, I give it a 4.
P.S. In HOS's, I think it's Rikau and Kairi.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No I don't get it, nice siggy though, 7/10

As to mine: Flowers=Love, girl=Love for girls, background=universal power, Atsuma=me.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hmm, weird pic, strange text, nothing else, no offence, but I don't really like it that much. Perhaps some claims, dragon eggs or pokemon eggs, and a funny game quote it would be a nine. But for what's there currently, I give it a 4.
P.S. In HOS's, I think it's Rikau and Kairi.

You nearly got it, they are Square Enix related. It's Tidus & Yuna from Final Fantasy X, one of the best RPG's I've ever played. As for enemytracker's it still stands at 8/10.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks Ats, I tried me best lol I like what Xinny said, it's funny lol I'd say 6/10. because is there supposed to be a pic in it? When I see it, it comes up with a cross.

D: A cross? What the...XD 8/10, you know why.

Also, your siggy is good, better than what I can come up with anyway. :P

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
you get an 10 simply because you said I was awesome. I clicked the dragon...XD Get it? :D

Hey, I've probably figured out why I can't see the image, it might have something to do with the school network. Several Things don't work on it, & your image might be one of them. Sorry for the bad score, I'll give you an 8.5 this time, & I'll re-rate it when I'm on a different computer.

Okay I've seen it, & it's pretty impressive Ats, I'd say 10/10. You're better than me at this sort of thing lol :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom