• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
10/10

I've always liked playing the two Megaman games I won. It's been too long since I've played them, and I don't even remember what they're called! D= Your sig makes me want to play them again. :3

Nice flower lol it's really nice :) Where did you get it from? I'd say 8/10 lol :)
Thanks! I made it using GIMP. :3 I don't remember where I got the flower, though.. =(

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
10/10

I've always liked playing the two Megaman games I won. It's been too long since I've played them, and I don't even remember what they're called! D= Your sig makes me want to play them again. :3

Thanks! I made it using GIMP. :3 I don't remember where I got the flower, though.. =(

Whoa, Thanks!^^

Rating Atsuma's siggy: 7/10. Because the animation is still there, but it looks that you are in a good mood. (I'm sleepy...:tired:)

I give it a 2/10...

That green is pretty hard to read on the background and its just text with the four picture limit. Also, I wouldn't count the Zelda CDi games completely worthless, but I guess its nice to see which games you have and the ones you've beaten XD

Well, here's my new signature for the next person to rate.

Edit: Gah, ninja'd. To Navi:
I give it a 8/10. I like the... grimness... in it... and the Incredibles quote.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Though I'm pretty ambivalent to the cel-shaded end of the pool and Zelda, it is cute and I laugh whenever I see the new ST sword. After making such a big deal about leaving the Master Sword in Ganondorf's head, it just gets updated a little bit for the "new" sword. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom