• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

The Dictator.

I honestly don't know exactly how I feel about this movie. I knew that the jokes were going to be mostly racist, but it was worse than I thought.

Hmm, I give it 6/10. It does have some jokes that I actually did think were funny.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Iron Man 3!

Was a pretty awesome movie. My most anticipated movie too since Iron Man was my favourite of the Avengers and I don't really need an excuse to stare at Robert Downey Jr. but Iron Man gives me one! He was great, and it was probably the funniest of the 3 movies I thought. On it's own merits, brilliant and exciting, and the Mandurin really was a damn tough enemy to kill. That entire ending scene I just had the biggest grin on my face for the entire thing. Comparing it to the previous 2 movies, I thought the original was still better written but 3 was definitely better than the second movie.

So I'd give it a lovely 8/10.

HoT I'm getting a bit worried for you man, I fear that if I look at your last 5 posts in this thread they have all been kickass, and I know why. It's that purple haired girl! What about me man :(

I've only watched it twice in the past four days... ):

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The Great Gatsby
Very interesting, I quite enjoyed it. I wasn't sure what it was going to be about until I watched it, and it had kind of a cool storyline.
I also liked the characters, and the actors/actresses portraying said characters.
I give it an 8.9/10!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Now You See Me

Saw it with 2 friends after one of them threw a whiny fit about After Earth... anyways...

Its a nice movie, very realistic about the illusions used in magic, but it gets really strange in the last half hour. Not funny strange, but what-in-the-name-of-sanity-is-this-madness strange. Also the trailers focus on one aspect which is seriously overblown. Wont say what, but it's obvious once you see it;)

Overall, 8.7/10

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - this movie gets a personal 10 from me. I think the best way of explaining it is how much I can relate to the moment when Sam tells Charlie it gets better. I think that moment truly summed it up for me. My story nowhere near relates to the story of these characters, but there was a time when I felt everything was just getting worse, and then things turned around. I started college.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well I watched this movie a week or so ago. My brother was bugging me to watch it because he knew I'd enjoy it. The movie is called Judge Dredd. He was right, I more than enjoyed watching it. I have to give it a 10/10 It kept me entertained and was a good movie over all. Plus, I like the whole setting. I won't spoil it for those of you who have not seen it; but I do recommend it to anyone who just wants to sit down and enjoy an action packed movie.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

This is such a great movie. It makes me want to find the comic book that it was based on and read it. It has a lot of action and it's well animated. 10/10

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I'm Not There

This was a movie that retold the life of Bob Dylan. I was excited to watch it since I'm a fan of Bob Dylan, but as I watched it, I had no idea what was going on. The lead actor playing Bob kept changing, depending on the point in his life that they were portraying. Although I liked this idea, it just made the movie confusing and I just gave up on it.

3/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom