• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Uncharted 1 Remastered: 8/10. Doesn't hold up as well as the other games, obviously the weakest game in the series but it still has a good story/acting.

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
8.9 bloodborne. I've always been a sucker for fast pace games. It takes the cop-out it was a dream and butchers it to hell and back. I found it easier than the past souls games, however it got hard at times. You had to use melee. There was no magic spam that could one shot that's in every game. The story was short, but every time you walked down a road there were three new paths.

Mitosis for android, nice music though can get a bit repetitive, nice visuals, and fun game-play, though the controls take some time to get used to. 8/10

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
Fire Emblem Awakening I've played it since it's come out. I would be shocked if there was something I didn't know. 11/10

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Star Stealing Prince
It's a free game created on RPG Maker VX. About 10 hours of gameplay. But oh my gosh it's amazing. Custom graphics and music and brilliant story and characters you can't help but fall in love with (Snowe <3 Erio <3). It has two possible endings. The game rewards exploration greatly. It's well balanced. And the difficulty level is perfect (beginners might get frustrated. It's a good challenge). People loved it so much, the creator made a web novel sequel which managed to make it even better. No I'm totally not obsessed with SSP nope nope.
9/10
One mark taken away because there is one bug in the game. Though it's not that important. And the story could get a little jumbled up because you get hints everywhere the more you explore around. But the sequel web novel fixes all the creases to the story. Otherwise it's very well worth your time (and a piece of your heart and brain and right arm and left leg)

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Xenoblade Chronicles 11/10

I don't even know where to start. I bought this game, because I got bored playing Hyrule Warriors and it was rather cheap as well.
That game was amazing. Even amazing is not enought to describe it. The plot, charatcters, enemies.everything was just brilliant. Even the graphics were amazing in my opinion. The soundtrack was brilliant. Propably my favorite thing in whole place. I found so many new favorites in that game. And concept of Faced Mechons were brilliant. Their desings were really good and polished. Especially Metal Face <3

This game left me breathless and I will never, ever forget it.

Most recent game I played: Super Mario Galaxy - 9/10
A fantastic game, easily the best Mario game. The level design and ease of control blows me away.

Last game I beat: Life is Strange - 9.5/10
This is one game I expected to like, as in, "Hey, this was a pretty cool game. I can see why people like it." I was surprised with how good the story and characters were, I felt as if the characters were real in a sense. This is something I hadn't felt in a video game since watching Chuggaaconroy's LP of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last game I played for the first time: Pikmin 2 8.9/10
This was an adorable yet fun and action filled game. I enjoyed the way this game felt compared to Pikmin 3, and the caves were just plain fun. Haven't beaten this one yet, but I'm enjoying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom