• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Resident Evil 0: 9.5/10. Don't belive the low score reviews from IGN, Kotaku etc, those guys sound like the game wasn't Call Of Duty enough for them. Do not play this game on hard unless you are extremely hardcore its no joke.

Okami is an amazing game but the last boss fight drags on for a ridiculous amount of time and the brush techniques are often misinterpreted. Its beautiful, cinematic, humorous and fun.

9/10

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Last game I played:

Oracle of Ages 7/10

This is not the first time I've ever played OOA, in fact I grew up with it, but this will be the first time I beat it, and the first time I've done a linked game. Overall, like OOS, it's a great game, but unlike OOS I have to knock points off simply for the repetitive backtracking to find time portals and the absolutely insane nonsense that is the Goron dance.

Last game I beat:

Oracle of Seasons 8/10

Like with OOA, this was not my first time playing OOS, but this was the first time I beat the main story. Overall I'd rate this game higher on the premise that it has a lot less overworld puzzles to deal with and it is thus a lot easier to make it from one dungeon to the next. Plus the Subrosian Dance isn't a complete nightmare.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bloodborne The Old Hunters
10/10 would play again
I just beat Lady Maria, holy **** the flash in that battle is amazing. Human boss battles >>>>>>>>> any beast.

Mido

Version 1
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: 8/10

Having skipped out on Revolution due to simply focusing on other games at the time, I was pumped to finally partake in another go-round of this series with its final installment. Overall, it did not disappoint, providing an experience that I more-or-less expected. The story mode wrapped up the saga quite nicely; however, it was told more via cutscenes presented in various forms which were separated by battles as opposed to a free roam style that Storms 2 and 3 had. I must admit that there is not much actual play time in the story mode, as for about 80% of that time, you just sit and watch the scenes, which can get slightly overbearing if you already know the story! Nonetheless, the story had a decent presentation. The free roam aspect of the series made its return in the form of an after-story adventure mode. This mode was all right, but some trivial issues came into play, such as awkward lags and a fast travel system that made the world seem isolated. Those issues ultimately do not detract from the experience, however.

The multiplayer is just as good as the rest of the series, even if the controls at times feel somewhat stiff and less fluid than its predecessors. (I assume that the move to the current-gen had an influence on that.) The roster size is also great! Small innovations in gameplay such as a leader switch system and armor breaks add more dynamics and realism to the experience. With all of this in mind, I find myself pleased with the series's conclusion!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Undertale 4/5

It is a very fun game. A bit of an acquired taste if you want the fullest out of it. The graphics may be basic but it still has great designs. The story is interesting and as deep as you look into it and think of it. The characters that get development are very nice. The plot is decent and the gameplay interesting. Though to get your fullest of the game you really must like exploring options. Since this game has an attention to detail that actions can easily change lines during replays. It is a short game if you go from a to b but if you like dialogue and messing with what you can do this game gives you more options then one might be able to handle.

I enjoyed my first playthrough. I made a snowman happy and am going to let everyone enjoy heir happy ending for awhile before I begin making some horrible choices.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest
9/10

Gameplay is fantastic and I'm stuck fighting some goddamn foxes.

Sheik

:the:
FFXHD

Don't play this with relatives or friends in the house, they'll judge you so hard. I mean the dialogue in this game is straight up cringe sometimes

9/10 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom