• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Game

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
This is a forum game I decided to make after seeing the other. How this game works 1.First you name any popular video game out there for any system 2.The next person says how they feel about it and posts another game for the next person to do. Here I will start
No one is above me so no answer and the game I am choosing is Call of Duty Black Ops.

amaterasu

Writer
7/10
i don't really actually play war games, but i watch people play them, and i've seen them play CoD, BO
Portal 2

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Haven't played it, but it looks like it's good, especially the final battle.

Max Payne (Xbox/PS2)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You should play further into it if you can .. the story and the gameplay gets better & better albeit harder and harder, lol. And Goldeneye 007 gets a solid 10/10 for me, possibly my fave game of all time, but I'll keep it open for Shane to rate it per your request.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I haven't played it by my self(I have played some at a friend's house) and I am going to try and get the game once my wii gets fixed but when I played it with my friend I loved it I will give it a 8/10(810 because I haven't played it all the way through).
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Last edited:

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Smash Brothers Brawl: 8 out of 10. Lots of fun with a group. Insane amount of unlockables.

Banjo-Kazooie: ???

amaterasu

Writer
i've never played that, but considering its LoZ, i give it a 7/10. only cuz i havn't played it.

(Banjo-Kazzoie 64, gotta say 7/10. Really hate that stupid thingy under the dock in that Treasure-somthing level.)

Monopoly. (never said it had to be a video game! or did they....? o.o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom