• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Avatar!

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
That's... Rukia from Naruto, I believe. I have never once watched an episode of the anime, but some guy I knew from another forum was obsessed over the character. :P 7/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's... Rukia from Naruto, I believe. I have never once watched an episode of the anime, but some guy I knew from another forum was obsessed over the character. :P 7/10
You talking to me? I think so, so yeah, maybe she is or maybe she isn't, I just went to google and typed in something like "anime girl" and found it.

Anyway, I like yours. 8/10, very nice, though I hate seeing cropped figures.

Djinn

and Tonic
I like the Rukia Avatar, It does not looked cropped to me. The complete head, hands and details are all there. Plus the whole irony of randomly googling a character that has the power of ice, wearing a coat and earmuffs while your locations says Antarctica.

8/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like the Rukia Avatar, It does not looked cropped to me. The complete head, hands and details are all there. Plus the whole irony of randomly googling a character that has the power of ice, wearing a coat and earmuffs while your locations says Antarctica.

8/10
Someone has a good eye here. Nice, but you still don't know the secret behind it all. :P

8/10 for you, I like the evil...Vaati is it? If I get ninjad...5-10 for whoever ninjas me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom