• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank order the main villains

After going through the main series, there are 16 villains that I consider the main villains of the series, or of their respective games. Also counting alter egos. They are: Ganondorf, Ganon, Demise, Agahnim, Majora, Twinrova, Onox, Veran, Vaati, Zant, Bellum, Malladus, Chancellor Cole, Ghirahim, Yuga and Lady Maude AKA The Lady. I didn't include Nightmare from LA, nor Dark Link and Thunderbird from TAOL because they're not in it or even mentioned until the very end.

So, here's how I would rank these 16:
1 - Ganondorf
2 - Majora
3 - Twinrova
4 - Ganon
5 - Ghirahim
6 - Demise
7 - Veran
8 - Vaati
9 - Zant
10 - Chancellor Cole
11 - Agahnim
12 - Yuga
13 - The Lady
14 - Onox
15 - Malladus
16 - Bellum

How would you rank them?

1.) Ganon/Ganondorf
2.) Majora
3.) Zant
4.) Demise
5.) Ghirahim
6.) Vaati

Tbh, to me, the first 3 I listed are the only ones I care about. The others are irrelevant/unlikable to me in my opinion. I can see why other people oppose how I feel though.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
1. Ganondorf
2. Majora
3. Vaati
4. Zant
5. Veran
6. Twinrova
7. Onox
8. Ganon
9. Ghirahim
10. Agahnim
11. Demise

1 - Majora - Like the force of nature aspect of it. Just so ominous/can't be reasoned with
2 - Ganondorf - Tends to have interesting dialogue & good boss fights (even if a few of them involve magic tennis)
3 - Demise - The design mostly sells it. Like the dark Master sword and the place where you fight
4 - Ghirahim - Enjoy the cutscenes with him in, has a good final battle as well, like the malicious flamboyance personality
5 - Ganon - Towering mindless beast of evil, bit shallow but pretty cool
6 - Vaati - Mostly think of Minish cap, like his little interruptions throughout the game, a constant presence
7 - Zant - Seemed very dangerous at the beginning of the game, very different during the fight but interesting with a creepy design
8 - Chancellor Cole - Everything about him makes you angry, a little basic but a satisfying retribution
9 - Bellum - Evil force of nature, like the battle & design but a little shallow
10 - Malladus - Like the battles & music during & design but just looks like a big Poe without possession
11 - Yuga - Like the abilities & design isn't bad, just overall bland
12 - Agahnim - Mostly think of as Ganon's inferior puppet, nothing special
13 - Twinrova - Know they're more prominent in the oracle games but just think of the bickering grannies from OOT & the potion shop from MM, Not very intimidating

Majora
Vaati
Ganondorf
Ghirahim
Twinrova
The Lady
Cole
Ganon

I'm not really a fan of any of the villains, so the order I've placed them in might not be fully accurate... As for the rest, they're pretty much tied at the bottom.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
1. Ganondorf
2. Veran
3. Majora
4. Zant
5. Vaati
6. The Lady
7. Yuga
The others I know either very little about, or have never heard of.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
1 - Ganon
2 - Ganondorf
3 - Ghirahim
4 - Veran
5 - Zant
6 - Yuga
7 - Agahnim
8 - Demise