• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Zelda Triva Thread!!

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Brainstorming on something to post and this was all I thought of.
So here is how it will work-someone will ask a few questions about anything to do with Zelda, someone else will answer and ask there own questions. Please try and at least answer a question for every one you ask, as to keep it from getting over run with unanswered ones :)

I will start!
1:What does the Hylian text on Ganon’s sword(s) in Wind Waker say? Answered by Heroine of Time
2:What game can you complete (Save for the final boss) with out using the sword? Answered by Heroine of Time
3: How do you get to the hidden room in ALTTP? Answered by Heroine of Time
4:Whats the name off the guy who gets lost in the mountains in LA? Answered by Heroine of Time
5:That fat man in AoL that always brushes you off when you talk to him, what does he finally say to you at Hidden Town of Kasuto?
6:What can you do with the Ocarina in OoT to change to sound a little? Answered by Pandanation
7:What games uses and/or upgrades the bow in every one of the dungeons? Answered by PalaeoJoe
8: In MM, outside of monsters and bosses, who can you kill once you get the bow? Answered by Shadow Blade
9:What is the first game to be able to kill a Cucoo? (Yes, it can be done.) Answered by Pandanation
10:What game had the most advance technology in it? Answered by PalaeoJoe

Scroll down to find more questions!

Last edited:
Im going with number 8 as I find its answer the most interesting, the answer to number 8 is the thief in clock town, you can shoot the bag when he steels it from the old women and it will explode killing him.

Zurriel

Im going with number 8 as I find its answer the most interesting, the answer to number 8 is the thief in clock town, you can shoot the bag when he steels it from the old women and it will explode killing him.

Yep! I learn that last week reading some other thread, so awesome!

2, MM (thats all I know :P)

wait....you can do MM without the sword??

6, Use the control stick
9, LA
Correct!

Do you guys have any Q's of your own?

Last edited:

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
7:What games uses and/or upgrades the bow in every one of the dungeons?

10:What game had the most advance technology in it?

Answer to #7: Majoras Mask and maybe A link To The Past

Answer to #10: Sky Ward Sword is likely the most correct answer but there were also phones in Link's Awakening.

Here are my questions:
1. Name all rewards for restoring the five Great fairies in MM?
2. What is the name of the lake scientist according to the manga from OoT?
3. What is the Occupation of Tingles Father.
4. Who is the first Rito you encounter in WW.
5. In TP where do you hear the phrase "It's a secret to everybody.".

Zurriel

6 = Control Stick

10 = Spirit Tracks?????????

idk, maybe LA because of the phones??!?!??!??!?!?!>1//1.1/12.2.1/

6 is right!

I'm going to strike though the Q's that you guys answered so that people know to scroll down to find more!

I think number 3 is that he runs that photography place in MM.
4: The Mailman at the beginning of the game!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Here are my questions:
1. Name all rewards for restoring the five Great fairies in MM?
2. What is the name of the lake scientist according to the manga from OoT?
5. In TP where do you hear the phrase "It's a secret to everybody.".
1: These might not be in order, but... Magic Power (with the Deku's ability to shoot bubbles)/Great Fairy's Mask, more powerful spin attack, increased Magic Power, increased defense, Great Fairy's Sword
2: Dr. Mizumi
3: Photography place guy (already answered, though D:)
4: Quill
5: The Goron on the Observation Deck in Castle Town

1:What does the Hylian text on Ganon’s sword(s) in Wind Waker say?
2:What game can you complete (Save for the final boss) with out using the sword?
3: How do you get to the hidden room in ALTTP?
4:Whats the name off the guy who gets lost in the mountains in LA?
5:That fat man in AoL that always brushes you off when you talk to him, what does he finally say to you at Hidden Town of Kasuto?
1: Everyone SAYS Zubora Gabora, but I've never bothered looking myself... There was an image on our wiki just a few days ago that said it wasn't, so no sé.
EDIT: After this question, I went ahead an looked it up... and yeah, it does say Zubora Gabora. That person who uploaded the image didn't know what they were talking about. XD
2: The Legend of Zelda (or can you beat the boss without a sword too?)
3: There are multiple ways. The way I always did it was starting at the Sanctuary and then running as fast as you could to the hidden passageway into the sewers of Hyrule Castle. I know there's one that has to do with bombs as well... bombing yourself right next to the corner of a screen or something... I don't know.
4: Papahl

Don't know number five. :(

I'll come back with some questions later.

EDIT: Hey, am I allowed to ask some super obscure ones? XD

Last edited:

Zurriel

1: Everyone SAYS Zubora Gabora, but I've never bothered looking myself... There was an image on our wiki just a few days ago that said it wasn't, so no sé.
EDIT: After this question, I went ahead an looked it up... and yeah, it does say Zubora Gabora. That person who uploaded the image didn't know what they were talking about. XD
2: The Legend of Zelda (or can you beat the boss without a sword too?)
3: There are multiple ways. The way I always did it was starting at the Sanctuary and then running as fast as you could to the hidden passageway into the sewers of Hyrule Castle. I know there's one that has to do with bombs as well... bombing yourself right next to the corner of a screen or something... I don't know.
4: Papahl

Don't know number five. :(

I'll come back with some questions later.

EDIT: Hey, am I allowed to ask some super obscure ones? XD

Sure, why not! It will keep it interesting!!

You got all four of mine right!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I am Error?

1: In Spirit Tracks, there's a woman in Papuchia Village looking for a husband, which leads to a sidequest where you have to find her one. What town is the man she ends up with from?

2: True or false: one of the rescue knights that puts you back on Skyloft when you fall off in Skyward Sword is female.

3: What's Telma's cat's name in Twilight Princess?

4: What item do you need to pick up to understand the minish language in Minish Cap?

5: True or false: in Twilight Princess you can ride the boars in Hyrule Field after killing the bulbins that come in on them.

Phantom Ganon's swords say "Zubora Gabora". The only time Ganondorf's swords say "Zubora Gabora" is on his trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In the Wind Waker, they say "honmono", meaning "genuine". In the WiiU remake, however, they say "Kotake Koume". You're welcome. d:

On the topic of zeldur language stuffs (because why not--it's one of my specialties), lemme try some random trivia stuffs... maybe...

1) in sukaiwaado soodo, what does the goddess sword's pedestal say?
2) how many big octos in the wand wuker?
3) the final battle ground (demeyes's battlefield) in sukaiwaado soodo was based off what geographic location?

i dont know...
PUMPKIN

Pandanation

Panda Link
wait....you can do MM without the sword??

Yep you must get the sword but you never once have to use it. You can complete it as only deku link I believe.

1: In Spirit Tracks, there's a woman in Papuchia Village looking for a husband, which leads to a sidequest where you have to find her one. What town is the man she ends up with from?

2: True or false: one of the rescue knights that puts you back on Skyloft when you fall off in Skyward Sword is female.

3: What's Telma's cat's name in Twilight Princess?

4: What item do you need to pick up to understand the minish language in Minish Cap?

5: True or false: in Twilight Princess you can ride the boars in Hyrule Field after killing the bulbins that come in on them.

1. IDK
2. True
3. Louise
4. Minish Cap???? (wild guess lol)
5. False they run around and die but later on is true at Bulbin Fortress

2) how many big octos in the wind** waker**?

3 4 or 5 if I remember correctly. (Bad counting-on-the-go skills but leaning towards 3 or 4)

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Whittleton. (That's how you spell it, right? Please tell me that's how you spell it.)

I have two questions.
1. What is the only Zelda game that does not feature Octoroks?
2. In Phantom Hourglass, what is the name of the Ho Ho who bites his tongue when he says his name? (If you get this without looking it up, I love you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom