• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Random Drawings

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sup peeps, Random Person here.

So... I draw Zelda art and this is a Zelda website. Think it's about time I started one of these drawing... sharing... thingies... Yeah....

Here's my latest drawing.
heroofwindsandtime.png

And I do take requests if anyone wants anything. Though that doesn't mean I take all requests. I may reject you coldly leaving you scarred for life from rejection. Well, I think that's it.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You get better with ever one of these I see. Composition is wonderful. Still stand to improve a bit on shading, but then again, everyone does. :yes:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Found this! Finally! This thread seemed buried and I thought I losted it forever!

Well here's this one...

somethinggood.png

Hmm... a little big... Is this legal?

I can relate to that, Minish Cap sometimes makes you feel like 'No way! You're serious?!' :dry:

You've drawn that in a very funny way and I like how you can get Link's feelings across just with the look on his face :nod:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
dude...your awesome! can you do those colors on someone elses linework? like if i sent you a drawing could you color it like that?

ENA-three!

the man from mars
dude, im horrible at colors, well, digital colors. i have manga studio and it gives me a head ache on the coloring. guess its just not for me. ill pm cuz i dont want to post my stuff in your thread!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sometimes you just gotta take a step back and go to your roots. Pencil, paper and a good ol' eraser. Here's something I did just for practice.

Link Drawing.JPG

I must also point out that this is an inspired piece. I saw this and felt its epic rupeeness (not a word). Since I had been lacking in my shading and anatomy, I used this as a reference to help me get better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom