• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Soo far down the line...

Baha, anyway, I have two new scteches everybody! One of them I've taken the liberty of coloring so you all can see that coolness in color. I'm also doing something new with my hand scetches; I'm trying shading with the pencil. Anyway, enjoy!

This is my Hogwarts RP character, Clara Oswin Oswald (a referance I had to make :p)
ClaraOswald.png

And this is Clara in color.
ClaraOswinOswald.png

This is Kathrine Vooldbane from The Dreamers RP. I'm going to color her later. ;)
KathrineB.png

Although I'm not very happy with how she turned out, I might re-do her later. Meh, we'll see.

I just felt like drawing some of my RP characters. I have yet to do Kyle, Michael and Nick but those'll be coming up soon.

Oh by the way, I have a deviantART account now, so you can do whatever with that. You've seen all my art there probably, so you don't have to look if you don't want: xRaindrop14x on deviantART

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I made Takaya Cordelain, a many-use character of mine! Like I said I'd like to do all my RP characters, and I'm also working on doing the character's from my stories. So er, yeah. This is her in "Myth" (title not yet finalized) a short story/spin off of the second book in the "series" I'm writing. ;>

Takaya.png

No eyes I know, I'm having trouble with finding the right eyes for my characters, so I'm just leaving them blank right now.

EDIT:

Oh my goodness what happened to my scanner!?!?!?! It's all pixely. :< Oh well, I'll have to fix it later...

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow, Rainy, this is actually really good! Anatomically speaking, her breasts are a little on the large side, but what's an anime girl without large boobs? Her whole body seems to be in proportion, which is incredible! Excellent job! ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I decided to share some more work I've done over the summer and whatnot. I wasn't able to upload it all, so more will come later. ^^

IceSkate.png

Just a random winter inspired picture I drew. Yeah, not winter yet, but oh well. :p

JoanofArc.png

A Saint Joan of Arc picture I drew before I went to a Saint party dressed up as St. Joan of Arc.

JacktheReaper.png

The picture that inspired my Jack the Reaper story!

YourstoHold.png

A picture that I just drew because I was in the drawing mood.

I wanted to color the Jack the Reaper picture as well, so expect that sometime with the other batch of summer pictures. :3

Thank you all so much, you're so wonderful! But I'll be leaving the forums for a while so I wont be showing you my art anymore. :< Gonna Be Gone For A While - Blogs - Dungeon Gaming Network Thanks for the support, and here's another picture I did for concept art for the ZD game project.

EvilLady3.png

I promise to bring back pictures galore when I get back!

I really enjoy the colouring in this. It blends I'm very well (:

Also your newer pictures are nice too. Need to work a bit on the limb curves by otherwise it's really good (: can't wait to see more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom