• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Depends on the rule; he broke the voting rule which would just give him a second strike but he also edited his post which could be a modkillable offense on its own depending on how strict the host decides to be.
Can you direct me where editing the post is modkillable? I read the first post in this thread and am not seeing it so i think i’m overlooking something

i agree with your overall point

Can you direct me where editing the post is modkillable? I read the first post in this thread and am not seeing it so i think i’m overlooking something

i agree with your overall point
It's a generally assumed rule on ZD I believe, I'm not sure if Rag will consider it modkillable but in a past game here I believe a player got modkilled for editing to fix someone's name (I was not there and thus can't provide a link to that but it has been described in a game I was in) once so I don't think its out of the realm of possibility.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It's a generally assumed rule on ZD I believe, I'm not sure if Rag will consider it modkillable but in a past game here I believe a player got modkilled for editing to fix someone's name (I was not there and thus can't provide a link to that but it has been described in a game I was in) once so I don't think its out of the realm of possibility.
thats why EBWODP is a key term here. you **** up the original post you EBWODP it. dont even risk it. otherwise you might get banned indefinitely

thats why EBWODP is a key term here. you **** up the original post you EBWODP it. dont even risk it. otherwise you might get banned indefinitely
Ah, i’ve seen this term used on MU so good to know it’s a requirement here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@ExLight
@15377
@ElizaThePsycho
@Morbid Minish
@Lawpy’s Fruit Salad
@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@Captan_Lunch
@KingofDominaria
@Neon
@Storm
@TheCapsFan
@Fext

earlier a player edited their post and while i intended for this to be not allowed i forgot to include it in the rules (oops teehee ;P). CL won't be modkilled but they will get a strike still because they did post again without including a vote in their post (despite subsequently editing one in.

The rules have been edited such that editing your posts now gets you a modkill. Don't do it unless you want to be modkilled fsr in which case go off.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, editing posts is against the general Mafia section rules. As it would be easy to change information that was previously in a post or whatever if it were allowed.

I checked the edit history (which Rag can also do) and he did just add the vote and didn't delete/change anything. So I feel like Rag can make her own ruling on this which she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom