• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Vote: Capsfan

Because I understand I have to start my day with a vote and he's probably scum. They usually are when they act like that. I ended partying this weekend, I can play but sick.

a'lana

cotton candy
reading back a bit to respond to stuff from the night/earlier in the day

the "cleaning up the mess" comment was more of a joke than anything else, i didn't expect Numbers to come in and steal the show

i do think he brought up some good points, however they are moot now that a scum has flipped.

no minish or alana death makes me worried, i expected one of those two to die n1

how serious is this post, i.e. given that you have access to the ne

openwolfing??
Honestly i did think I had a reasonable chance to die although my guess would be they left me alive because i hard townread KoD

a'lana

cotton candy
for the record, I feel like KoD soft-defensed me as well? like, he eventually clarified it much clearer, but initially it felt much more like a subtle thing especially because he had been scumreading me prior

yes i think we should be, although they're claiming to have the power of both god (role-associated KP) and anime (shotgun) on their side so if you have any info from the network as to how they could possibly have extra KP then please do share.

i wouldn't be surprised if there was a town killing role in this game, but the way Hapi has gone about giving us that information has been weird, the eaisest explanation says scum wouldn't draw attention to themselves claiming responsibility for the kill but also I imagine they are a very talented scum player so I kinda want to view that as moot. i think it's alright to speculate

eh looking back it kinda seems like they thought he was weird but never really stuck with the read much, giving neon the benefit of the doubt makes the game easier though so I guess I think i'll assume that for now
KoD didn't talk about you much compared to me numbers or minish but doesnt matter I townread you for the KoD flip anyway from your side of interactions

a'lana

cotton candy
i feel like there are a lot more people that were more passive on KoD than me, but i understand your viewpoint, i feel like i've been pretty passive on most people this game

like i said im worried about both of them, alana has me pocketed rn and she can stay that way for now i think. minish did ping me last night and i feel has been a LITTLE too defensive, i think i need to reread her
Tbf you townread me before i townread you so i'm not the one that started pocketing

a'lana

cotton candy
H
exactly

i kinda forgot about that claim lol, interesting if you are telling the truth about being shot twice yesterday

jesus christ how much KP is in this game???

also you should play Spirit Tracks, it is a very underrated Zelda game
Hapi killed three people including Fext, either DW or Squid was mafia kill

Actually DW was probably maf kill Fext was Hapi's target (yes) and KoD and Cynical were random collateral damage from Neon targeting Fext

a'lana

cotton candy
I kind of thought Minish might be antiteamed with KoD but the reasons are relatively weak so I townread her less than Neon Numbers Capsfan. Not teamed with Storm though

I could tinfoil the others but if I drop all of my townreads I'd have to start over from scratch

Vote: Capsfan

Because I understand I have to start my day with a vote and he's probably scum. They usually are when they act like that. I ended partying this weekend, I can play but sick.
when they act like what?

why am i probably scum? because I brought up a valid case against you that you dislike?

@ExLight what’s your take on the fact that you and alana seem to have opposite takes on how I’ve treated KoD this game and what it means for my alignment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom