• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
also my intepretations of kod's meta were literally different from capsfans lmao

a'lana

cotton candy
confirmed town can get culted later on but yes exlights confirmation was super recent

Rag cult isn't an alignment. It's a social contract. The players in Rag cult can be differing alignments but act as a unified block with the restrictions of not voting within the block or using non beneficial abilities on each other until all players outside of the block have been removed from the game and the game still hasn't ended. CL bringing up Rag cult yesterday may have been a slip which is why I wanted him to vote Ex in correlation to his statement. The reverse is just as workable though and doesn't require another vote on mod confirmed town.

people can have different takes/interpretations, I won't stress over it

why would two different interpretations of your slot bear any relevance to your alignment?
i never said it did, it was part of the question - i.e. your perception of how I've treated KoD affects your reads on my alignment

you having different opinions about it has no bearing on my actual alignment

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
My perception on your alignment due to how you treated KoD is a whole another scenario because I'm reading you based on your own actions?

I still don't see why me and Alana reading your slot differently would mean anything about your alignment

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish get your scummy ass here and gimme an iso or a cool readslist

I will in a bit. Been sleeping and just got done grilling. So when I have more time I will.

I wonder how many people targeted DW last night. Because I also targeted him. Lol. Which if he hadn't died might have been a good thing with how many people seemed to have targeted him.

jfc light all i’m trying to say is you and minish are reading me differently based on the same thing, how i treated kod

All i was doing was asking for your thoughts on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom