• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

@ JD:

I'm take my coffee. Black.

@ Caps:

That's pretty much the gist of it. As far as I have seen both you and Fext have been the loudest wrt to Ex (specifically) concerning this whole cult thing/is Ex cult/3p/scum. Both of you fit into that narrative I mentioned being pushed. So, without beating around the bush, I'm insinuating that you are likely scum here (or that Fext could be since, honestly, he looks real gun ho on pushing Ex, but I haven't honestly differentiated just how different the two of you have been in addressing the topic).

this kinda reads like a scumlean on me, what are you trying to insinuate here? I don't believe I've said that there's one scum amongst Ex and Min - i've considered it, and i've recently said that Ex might be 3P, but that was after you posted this. i would agree with minish that their roles aren't necessarily at odds with each other given Ex seems to be pushing a more specific narrative with regards to the cult, so it's possible they're both town.
ohhhhh, okay, wait a second - i see KoD's argument here now as to why he thinks I'm scum.

well, i don't really have a defense for that, aside from just trying to understand numbers' perspective a bit more

I think exactly what I already said about you.

I think, given the context regarding your view on cults and lack of the nuance on non-hostile cults, that you're being forthright in speaking of the cult. I mean sure, there is a chance you could be 3p, but I'd rather town lean on you for your approach.

More so when I take into account the flak you got from some people over your approach.

KoD has indept energy
What gives you this impression?

i mean i've used it, yeah, doesn't mean i like using it overall - also i think it's relatively fine to use earlygame but dislike its use more and more as the game goes on
Fair enough

i haven't seen a single kod post lol
Post 72, 74, 76, 228, 236, 247, 248, 254.
(Also 286, 288, and 292 but those were after this post.)

That's pretty much the gist of it. As far as I have seen both you and Fext have been the loudest wrt to Ex (specifically) concerning this whole cult thing/is Ex cult/3p/scum. Both of you fit into that narrative I mentioned being pushed. So, without beating around the bush, I'm insinuating that you are likely scum here (or that Fext could be since, honestly, he looks real gun ho on pushing Ex, but I haven't honestly differentiated just how different the two of you have been in addressing the topic).
This doesn't feel accurate? Caps' thoughts on the subject for the most part seem to have been in his interaction with Numbers where he came out of it not really seeming to agree with Numbers thinking Ex is uncultable scum? Like he said it was a take to consider but also seemed to hold a sense of doubt on it being the case. And not differentiating between Fext and Caps just on that topic feels unfair, considering Caps hasn't even been actively pushing the hostile Ex narrative where for Fext its one of the only things he's been focused on.

You means Caps can never been a subpower wolf? Oh no.
So firstly: I have no clue what "subpower wolf" means.
Secondly, that's probably not what I'm saying? I just think not differentiating between two people's very different approaches is unfair. If Caps' approach to how he's done things still reads a scum to you, then fine, but it's unfair to act like his approach is the same as Fext's.

I'm well aware that Fext has been more vocal on Ex being hostile compared to Caps; however, that doesn't mean that Caps isn't scummy. If it was as easy as scum always being the more vocal ones, then scum would get nailed every time. Heaven forbid they, you know, play it safe or something unheard of like that.

He's part of that group. He may not be the loudest, but he's certainly been a part of the Ex as hostile group.

If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't have picked up on that vibe as I read through the discussions (note: power read through).

So no, it's not unfair. But hey, keep hard defending him. Looks good on ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom