• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Agmire knocks the sword out of Will's hands then throws punches to His face and chest

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will ducks to avoid the head punch, but that did little when the second punch, meant for his sternum, hit him square in the jaw. As he takes the hit, his eyes switch to electric blue again. A sliver of doubt appears in his eyes as he goes for an uppercut.

Storm

Agmire slashes at Will's Arm with his Blade
"Still not to late to just talk this out. we could even bring Celica with us"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing him say her name causes Will to snap. Ignoring the gash in his arm, he grabs the blade, his hand shaking. He ignores the pain from gripping the blade as his hand sparks, filling the sword with electricity, aiming to send it to his opponent.

Storm

just then, a dwarf fighting a demon crosses the Duo, and using the Distraction, Agmire sends a Wallmaster at Will, punching him 5 buildings away

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will yells and flies back, holding onto the giant hand pushing him away. For a second he looks surprised.
Then afraid.
Then terrified.
As he flies away, Will yells loudly - a pain he hadn't felt in years coming back to him. The Wallmaster explodes, and the remaining one begins to slow in flight.
But it isn't Will.
Instead, in his place, sits a blue-and-yellow figure with indistinguishable yet vaguely human futures. Small bolts of electricity fly out from it, barely contained, as the elemental zooms back towards Agmire, hatred in its eyes.

Storm

" ah yes. The Fabled Elemental Form... Seeing that my Will tried this and got nowhere..."
Agmire sticks his blade into the mass of lightning and absorbs all the Electricity Willingly
" that felt good"
Agmire changed as well. Becoming The Divine Beast Agmire
" you know, my Will got killed by The Tyrant Zelda when i sent him back to her empty handed. She wanted my head on a platter. Im sure your Princess is more Level Headed"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah. Well it seems things are already starting. Let's go watch this fight." Ashar pulls out a book and flora up to the rooftops.

Pen

The game is on!
"What fight?" Nepton mumbles. He follows Ashar up to the rooftop, not as smoothly but he got up there nonetheless. Once on top of the roof with Ashar he sees it; two men fighting a couple of yards away, and two other individuals who seemed to be involved somehow too. Nepton observes with fascination.

Mido

Version 1
"Hmmph, that it does," Septimus observes. "Honestly, main reason I ended up here was because of some thing you were discussing with that man in the bar. Even more puzzling was how Mr. Brann got involved. So here I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom