• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"N..No"
Agmire manages to open the door this time, and escapes into the streets. becvause he doesn't wear a cape. like a dumbass

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will stares back at the scene, trying to process it. He didn't get a close look at the guy - barely a flash - but he was purposefully avoiding a soldier it sounded like, which is always bad news. Tossing a few rupees on the counter, he leaves his drink to follow the man.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will runs out onto the street, looking around. It's crowded, but he manages to notice a sprinting figure duck into an alleyway. He begins following as quickly as he can.

Storm

Agmire unsheathes his Blade, and a floormaster picks up will and puts him back at the door to the Bar to give Agmire More time to ascend the wall

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will almost screams when the thing picks him up. A floormaster? How the hell was this thing outside a temple? And why'd it put him here.
Will doesn't like this in the slighest. He sprints for the alleyway again, this time primed to fight off the giant hand.

Storm

Agmire had made it to the Rooftops along with someone else, running from a Justicar. Agmire swore he saw the same man in the bar, but no matter

Pen

The game is on!
"Hmm... seems harmless enough. Pretty interesting but not worth my time," Nepton mutters to himself. "I's no one special," he then speaks for the Bokoblin to hear. "I mostly protect this general area from baddies, but I'm now headed to the capital."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector follows his new boss, sighing. He'd seen weirder. Still, this job was starting to seem like trouble. He mentally shrugs. Eh, whatever.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The justicar yells at the other man on the rooftops

Image.ashx

The man, no longer able to talk, decides to go down a chimney. The justicar leaves the roof.

Ashar keeps writing his note but then checks his watch. "We're running out of time if you want to be a part of this stuff... should we take the Bokoblin along?"

Pen

The game is on!
"The Bokoblin can come if it wants to," Nepton says and turns around to cross the bridge leading over the valley. "I don't really care none but I don't wanna be late."

Pen

The game is on!
As the three leave the desert and head toward Castle Town, Nepton remains very quiet and cautious. He doesn't fully trust any of his two traveling companions, especially not the Bokoblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom