• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu falls to the ground, not expecting that shot to hit so hard. He's up a few seconds later, but a little shakey. He decides to take on a more defensive position, since Ganondorf is definitely being an offensive fighter, "Is that all you've got? After all these years, is that all you're going to try and do to me?" he laughed, "Show me how you really feel. That passion burning inside you. That hared... I know it's there, same as mine. Now set it free, and we'll see whose hatred wins the day."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ganontine laughs
"Man, you're not even worth it"
Ganontine walks away, back turned to Willdu

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu takes a deep breath, "You're a terrible liar you know. You work in government because you twist the truth. You don't necessarily say things that are untrue, just spinning words and events in a way that fits your narrative. But a bold-faced lie? You can't pull that off, Ganon."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now really pissed off, Willdu sends not a ball, but a bolt of lightning straight at the unguarded back of his opponent. He doesn't yell, he doesn't scream, he simply stares with a cold determination.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
When Hector woke up, his world was pain. He groaned. "How much did I drink?" He grumbled to himself. He sat up, looking around. He didn't recognize the area, but that didn't really mean anything. "Come on Pryam, you have a job to do." He muttered. He got up, picked a direction, and started walking. Hopefully he'd run into the others...

Storm

Will was so focused on the one leaving, that the one behind him was invisible to him. with one swipe, Willdu lost a hand

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu gave a yell of pain, turning to see a zora standing over him, holding a blade.
"Tennor, why do you do this?" he asked.
"He must stand trial!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The gods realized that a joke had gone on for far too long and made Tennor come to his senses to just end it all.
He pointed his sword at Ganontine, "Pitiful. Honestly. If you were an old man I could believe in your helplessness, but that's far from the truth."

Storm

" you're right"
Ganontine shocks Tennor off the roof. then drops his sword
" Okay Will. do your worst, but will it make you feel better, or will the hatred consume you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom