• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( I I I I )

Best Item in Zelda?

• Bow & Arrow

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bombs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomerang

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Clawshot/Hookshot

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Wellvyou are a bloodsucking creature of the night, and im sure you come packed with stealth. A thing we both lack."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"You know, I once met a fellow like that. His name was Vlad, and he'd mention his non-vampirism every other sentence." Laeothrin chimed in.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I'm very sorry if the comparison offended you. That was not my attention." Laeothrin said, attempting to calm him down.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Uh... hate to tell you this, dwarf... but Ganondorf's kinda... already defeated? Sealed away? Not gonna hurt anyone else? You're a few years late."

Storm

"a few years? don't you mean 1 year? its the anniversary, but I don't mean this ganondorf, I mean others that are still in control of their respective breaks

Storm

"I mean other ganondoerfs. shifts in time where things are slightly different, and in some ways all together"

Storm

"I have seen many things. I've seen living cities, and a palace of wheels and iron. I have seen Lion Men and the Ends of the earth. I do not doubt there is an alternate Reality"

Pen

The game is on!
"I am not entirely on board with the things this little man speaks of, however I can indeed confirm the existence of these alternate realities," Linzuli adds. "I came here from a realm which is quite possibly the future of an alternate reality to this one. Where I come from the world is an ocean and this Ganondorf you speak of had tried to return to power but failed a couple of years before I abandoned my home realm." Her facial expression becomes even more stern than it was previously. "If this realm is being threatened by Ganondorf I shall to do my utmost to vanquish him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom