• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( I I I I )

Best Item in Zelda?

• Bow & Arrow

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bombs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomerang

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Clawshot/Hookshot

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Stop me if you've heard this one before

In a bar in Castle town there was much ado about things, and much celebration, for it was the anniversary of the Death of Ganondorf. they had cleaned everything up with determination and teamwork, and everything was pretty much back to normal

a man came in, dressed in Blue shiekah textiles, although he made it his own, his left arm was heavily tattooed, and his right was emblazoned the Eye of the Shiekah. this was our Rasul. he sat down at the Bar, and drank heavily of the Ale, awaiting people

Pen

The game is on!
A Rito walks into a bar.

No this is not a joke. :right:

Linzuli had recently arrived in this realm from a quite different one. She walks up to the short man dressed in blue for answers.

"Little man, where are we? What realm is this?" she asks bluntly.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin sat in the corner of the bar, sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the atmosphere. The reign of Ganondorf had been long, with precious little to celebrate. He hoped that this peace would last a while.

Storm

Rasul looks upon the bird
" This is Hyrule, bird. Youre in Castle Town, and its the 15th of Autumn, 535"

Last edited:

Storm

" I am not of this Continent. It took me 10 years to get Hylian Citizenship. I am a Half-Elf/Half- Dwarf. You can call me a dwarf for simplicity. Mi Kele Rasul. What are you called, bird?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I am Linzuli of the Rito tribe," she introduces herself. "However it seems there are no other Rito in this day and age." She sat down next to Rasul and ordered a drink for herself. "Interestingly the economy here is near identical to the one where I come from."

Storm

"I know of a 13 year old girl that's like you. lives in the desert" Rasul continues to spout as he hears something about economy
" economy hardly ever changes. there are highs and lows"

Storm

"Im told she has wings...not much else birdlike... In fact you could say that shes a girl with wings"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A man with a white ponytail sits at the bar, listening in on the conversation. What he's hearing makes literally zero sense. He continues listening in, debating on whether or not to butt in. For now, he decided to use tact and just... listen.

Storm

the waitress comes with their drinks
" and with your drinks, complimentary Garlic Bread... let me just go to the other table and give them their's first"
The waitress goes over to Orlov with a basket full of garlic butter rolls

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kernobog shakes his head, "No thank you ma'am. I don't eat garlic," he holds his breath a little after he finishes. It didn't affect him as much as it did his father, but he didn't exactly enjoy it either.

Storm

" alright sir" The barmaid throws the basket to Rasul's table and runs off to the back room

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli starts eating some garlic bread with her drink. "A girl with wings... I see," she says quietly. "This realm, or this part of history, is indeed not as dull as I would have thought. Although some more water would not have hurt."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom