• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Quick and Easy Way to Defeat Stallord (Spoilers?)

Hi everybody,

I am currently playing through Twilight Princess in order to achieve 100% and I stumbled upon a very quick way to defeat Stallord at the end of the Arbiter's Grounds.

In the final stage of this boss battle, when you are fighting against just the head that is floating around shooting fireballs, when you knock him to the ground just hit him with three consecutive Mortal Draws before he recovers and it will end the fight.

Just thought I would share that with anyone who hasn't tried that method.

Thanks.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
No, Dragoncat. Most who either don't have the mortal draw or haven't considered the idea knock him down then slash at his head until he rises again. This process will be repeated three times, if you do it right, each time getting more and more difficult.

What the OP is stating is that Stallord needs to be knocked down once, then if you do three mortal draws quick enough, it will kill him then instead of making you knock him down more.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
No, Dragoncat. Most who either don't have the mortal draw or haven't considered the idea knock him down then slash at his head until he rises again. This process will be repeated three times, if you do it right, each time getting more and more difficult.

What the OP is stating is that Stallord needs to be knocked down once, then if you do three mortal draws quick enough, it will kill him then instead of making you knock him down more.
Okay. Been awhile since I played TP...

Nice I found this boss fight rather boring but the use of the Spinner was fun I guess! Also I'm playing it through 100% as well! I'm only one temple ahead of you!

The first time I played through the Arbiter's Grounds it was the most difficult for me because I had a hard time controlling the spinner. When I first fought Stallord it took a really long time, especially the last stage where you have to dodge the fireballs and then the spikes. I was thrilled when I was able to defeat him without going back up the center pillar again.

MW7

Thanks I never knew that. The fight can get really frustrating near the end with all the spikes going around. I might have to try this- who am I kidding I'm definitely doing this. I'm the person who kills Morpha in OoT the cheap way every time by cornering the weak spot.

I found another battle that the Mortal Draw makes too easy. In the Snowpeak Ruins, the fight against the ball and chain miniboss. Just get behind him once and use the Mortal Draw to defeat him in one move. This has to be my favorite Special move in any Zelda.

I also discovered it works well against Zant. In the final stage of that battle, after he is dizzy from spinning, you can hit him with a mortal draw. Three times is the charm and he will be defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom