• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Questions concerning Majora

P

Powerbracelet

Well, I just believe what was said about the *original* war between Majora and Fierce Deity. That's just how I see it.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
ok lets say the beast is majora and the traveler is fierce deity.
then why is the fierce deity mask also evil, i still don 't get that.

When does it say Fierce Deity was evil? I don't remember that at all, but then I've never read the manga or gotten the FD mask in MM. I always thought the FD mask was kind of like the complete opposite of Majora's mask. Like, Majora's mask granted a wish, but took your deepest darkest wish to make real or something, where the FD mask was kind of like the mask incarnation of some godlike being meant to destroy Majora and Majora's mask.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
When does it say Fierce Deity was evil? I don't remember that at all, but then I've never read the manga or gotten the FD mask in MM. I always thought the FD mask was kind of like the complete opposite of Majora's mask. Like, Majora's mask granted a wish, but took your deepest darkest wish to make real or something, where the FD mask was kind of like the mask incarnation of some godlike being meant to destroy Majora and Majora's mask.

in the game, if you press the A button for info on the firece deity mask, it is saying something like:
"this mask can only be used in boss rooms due it dark power"

Chris

It has been awhile...
Well, this is just my thoughts, but it looks like Majora could have been a Witch Doctor because of his mask; which looks like that of a Witch Doctor.

This is very unlikely but I thought that it could be somewhat possible. I looked at some Witch doctor masks and I found one that looked really close, take a look:

2182218857_667b99891a.jpg

^Witch Doctor Mask

MajoraMask.png

^Majora's Mask

Look at them closly, there are some diffrences but they do look a bit the same right? Ignore the hair to see it properly.

ok lets say the beast is majora and the traveler is fierce deity.
then why is the fierce deity mask also evil, i still don 't get that.

Its not necessarily evil, thats just how most people make it out to be. If you were to believe the manga, and say that the traveler was the Fierce Diety, the traveler was able to kill Majora. In the game, whenever you have possesion of the Fierce Diety Mask, the kid wearing Majora's Mask on the moon says something like "you can be the bad guy". He could just be saying that like (if the manga was canon) that you are playing as the guy who killed him before, therefore he views you as a bad guy.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Its not necessarily evil, thats just how most people make it out to be. If you were to believe the manga, and say that the traveler was the Fierce Diety, the traveler was able to kill Majora. In the game, whenever you have possesion of the Fierce Diety Mask, the kid wearing Majora's Mask on the moon says something like "you can be the bad guy". He could just be saying that like (if the manga was canon) that you are playing as the guy who killed him before, therefore he views you as a bad guy.

Thats not the reason why i call fierce deity evil.
The reason is simple, in the actually game, if you press the A button on the firece deity mask, the description will say something like "This mask can only be used in boss rooms because of its evil power"

Thats not the reason why i call fierce deity evil.
The reason is simple, in the actually game, if you press the A button on the firece deity mask, the description will say something like "This mask can only be used in boss rooms because of its evil power"

It says this masks dark power can only be used in boss rooms. I suppose you could consider dark to be evil because most things that are dark are evil, but I mean really its just saying that its not necessarily a bright, happy mask. I don't think the Fierce Diety was necessarily evil, just possesed dark powers, like Midna in TP.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I think Majora was a five -year-old girl with a very powerful magic.
I think she destroyed the Ikana Kingdom with that magic, and I think that Oni-Link transformed her into a mask, to keep the catastrophe from spreading all over Termina.

I wrote a fan fiction. ^_^

Starchain1

A star
As earlier said the mask acted as if it had a mind of its own that maybe true becuase maybe a preavious owner was evil (maybe the mask seller) and maybe it learns from others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom