• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Question

I might sound like a noob when asking the following question.

What is the point in collection the Gold Skulltulas in the game? Do you get a different ending or a special item?

Nicole

luke is my wife
By collecting Gold Skulltulas, you break the curse on the family in the Skulltula House in Kakariko Village. You get a different prize when you collect a total of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 100 Skulltulas, I believe.
The 50th is most important. It gives you a Heart Piece.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Here is full list of rewards:
10 Skulltulas - Adult Wallet - max rupees capacity upgrade (from 99 to 200).
20 Skulltulas - Stone of Agony - your controller rumbles, when Link is near a secret grotto. Unfortunately, this works only with rumble feature enabled, available only on the N64 (with Rumble Pak) and GameCube version. On the Wii Version (without rumble support), or on N64/GameCube (with rumble disabled) it does nothing.
30 Skulltulas - Giant's Wallet - another max rupees capacity upgrade (from 200 to 500).
40 Skulltulas - 10 Bombchus.
50 Skulltulas - Piece of Heart.
All Skulltulas - 200 Rupees. You can revisit the house to get this reward untimited times.

What those other guys told you, is the reason. But I'll Quote/Quote what my book say's:
Sometimes it seem's like fulfilling the request of a Skulltula-Family member hanging in the middle of the Skulltula House in Kakariko Village is too much to ask, Given as your duties as Hero Of Time. However, for every 10 Skulltula Token's, one Skulltula kid is released from the curse plaguing the whole family, freeing them to give you a valuable gift:
10- Adult's Wallet (200 Rupees)
20- Stone of Agony
30- Giant's Wallet (500 Rupees)
40- Bombchu
50- Piece of Heart
100- Huge Rupee

There is 100 to find. Have fun. ;)

Z

zeldafan001

I might sound like a noob when asking the following question.

What is the point in collection the Gold Skulltulas in the game? Do you get a different ending or a special item?

You do get items. The increments are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100

At 10, you get the adult wallet holds 200 rupees.
At 20, you get the stone of agony, which if you're playing N-64 version, equip a rumble pack and when you're near a secret, the controller will shake.
at 30, you get the giant wallet holds 500 rupees.
at 40, you get 10 bombchus
at 50, you get a piece of heart
at 100, you get a gold rupee worth 200.
So as you can see, it's only plausible to get 50 skulltulas, but if you're like me and have an incessant need to do everything when you play, you get all 100. Hope this helps. Any questions on other Zelda: Ocarina of Time topics, I'll be happy to help. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] I'm a zelda expert. I own and have beaten all the Zelda games. Except the gameboy, gameboy color versions. Just major console releases, minus Wind Waker.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
There's a Golden Skulltella Glitch on Gamefaqs.com if you want to get all 100 the cheap way.

Note: if you plan on using the glitch save after each successful attempt and you can keep getting the 200 Rupee if you use the glitch.

I think you should collect them because when you get them you go to a Skullata House and they give you very good items.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
the rewards you get from the Skultula house are totally worth the time spent searching for those darn spiders. In all honestly I've actually never sat down and collected them all dispite my love for OOT.

M

Mags9

The Curse Is Lifted FromThe Skulltula House In The Kakiro Village When You Collect Them All. Every 10 You Get A Different Reward From A Skulltula.. Dude In The House.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well if you collect them you get Coins like points go to the main Spider talk to her/he , Then They will give you rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom