• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Queen

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Yeah I like them. Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions, Fat Bottomed Girls, Under Pressure, Killer Queen and whatever else they play is good stuff.

I just got their three CD greatest hits album. I really like how they included songs that Queen performed with other artists.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
not true lol (jk, everyone's got their own opinion)....at this point the greatest band ever, was, is adn always will be....The Beatles.....the question is what band gets the second place.... rolling stones? pink floyd? queen?

IMO....Queen.....they are amazing.. Freddy Mercury = best singer in rock history hands down

Long Live The Queen

"one by one, only the good die young, they're only flying too close to the sun...and life goes on...without you"

we all miss you freddy!!

I agree and disagree with the first part of that post. The Beatles are great and they brought Queen, and other bands and Queen had other bands folloowing them. So i'm no sure which one should be first. I luv both.

Amelie

Air Dancer
We will rock you is such a simple song but it is so good and such a classic ^^ I remember the first time I heard that song I liked it very much!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
They are excellent! Freddie was extremly talented. But guess a bit dominant too cause look at what he made his band members do in the videos :lol:. I don´know if I can pick just one song but "Show must go on" is a masterpiece. I also like Bryan May and "too much love will kill you" but wasn´t it freddie who made that song too?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
The only album I have from queen is thier greatest hits, and the first time a listened to it, I was amazed. I"ve always loved "We Will We Will Rock You" and "We are the Champions" but there's a lot more A like and I can't think of the names of the titles.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
Queen is one of my all time favorite bands.
Bohemian Rhapsody was the first song I ever learned all the lyrics to ever. Not just the first Queen song I learned all the lyrics to, but the first song I could ever sing front to back as a child.

R.I.P. Freddie Mercury

In my opinion this Band is legendary. One of the greatest bands this planet has ever seen or heard, I don't many that will or have beat them.

Queen are a English Rock Band, Which I am glad of, Seeing as England have produced 2 of the worlds greatest bands. The Other band being The Beatles, Usually England don't really produce the best of anything anymore. We get beaten at sports frequently although we have been doing well in a few.

Although Queen didn't release that many singles (if I remember correctly I think its 6) they were known for their legendary Live Performances, These were great, I am unlucky to not have been born in the 60's so I could go and see them. In my opinion they're one of the most important bands in music's history. Also if I remember correctly some time in the 80's there Live Aid performance was voted the Best Ever. I wish that I was able to go see one, My Step-dad did and he said that it was awesome to go to.

Another thing that I love about them is that they didn't just stick to 1 Genre, They did several, Infact they probably did more Genre's in Bohemian Rhapsody than many other bands did throughout their whole careers.

I also believe that they are among the Top Selling Artists in the world and in the Top Selling Bands they are 4th. In the Top Selling Artists they were beaten by:

The Beatles: 1 Billion+ Records
Elvis Presley: 1 Billion+ Records
ABBA: 370 Million Records
Michael Jackson: 350 Million Records
Nana Mouskouri: 300 Million Records
Queen: 300 Million Records

Last edited:
Yes! I love queen my favorite album is Sheer Heart Attack! My favorite songs on that album are: Killer Queen, Lily of the valley, in the lap of the gods, and dear friends. But i also like many tracks on their greatest hits album such as too much love will kill u, the show must go on, and we will rock u. I agree, there will never be another singer like freddie mercury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom