• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Puzzle Keys

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
They might be a bit unneeded, but maybe you could stop complaining and calmly figure it out. Honestly, as long as you think, it's incredibly easy.

The first one I struggled with was at Lanayru Mining Facility and I felt like ripping my hair out after about 15 minutes of trying different ways but when I finally got it I had the best feeling of achievement ever, but all in all I found them really fun, but I'm very into the kind of thing.

I loved that idea. One last puzzle to the boss! I wouldnt mind seeing it in a new zelda game but what would be better is if there was a new puzzle. Some kind of key you had to modify to get it into the lock or something.

i actually really liked them but they are kinda unnececary and if peple don't like them then they might as well not be used as much or at all becuase i wouldn't mind if they kept them or too kem out

Well, when I played it the first time throw, just getting use to how everything works... But playing throw again in hero mode I had no problems what so ever solving them... I don't think I took more than about 20 seconds on any of them the second time throw... :P

I really liked them, I thought they were a nice change from just grabbing the boss key and climbing in. Though I never struggled with them, so maybe that's why. I was just look "Boop" "Boop" Push in, enter boss room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom