• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Psyched!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
What games are you most psyched about right now?

For me its these: Sly 4, Pikmin 3, MoP and to hear something about the "Zelda 3DS".

What about you?

Definitely Black Ops II. Ya know, mostly because it takes place in the year 2025!

Just kidding. I can't stand CoD anymore.

I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy X remake and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
I almost forgot about Bioshock Infinite.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Any information about Zelda 3DS, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance despite my hate for it, Resident Evil 6, and Call of Duty Black Ops II. OH, let's not forget Ghost Recon Future Soldier, which looks absolutely amazing.

- Zelda 3DS
- The Skyrim DLC drop this summer
- The Skyrim MMO coming next year
- The launch titles for WiiU
- Pokemon Black&White 2 (only because this is the first time Nintendo has broke the sequence for Pokemon games)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Now that someone mentioned pokémon, I also look forward to hearing something about a "Pokémon Battle Revolution" game for black and white. I don't want it to be like PBR, since that game isn't very good. I want it to be much better in many ways.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2, Dragon's Domga, Lollipop Chainsaw, The Last Story, Resident Evil 6, and any new information on Zelda 3DS.

Oh yeah, and GUILD. WARS. 2.

Skyward Sword. I know it's already out and I already have the game, but I don't own a Wii. I was planning to buy one before Skyward Sword came out, but then Nintendo announced the Wii U, so I decided to wait for the newer console.
Smash Bros for the Wii U and 3DS. I love the Smash Bros series.
Xenoblade Chronicles. Again, I know it's already out, but I need the Wii U first.
F-Zero GX. I know this game is way old, but I just got my Gamecube a few months ago, and I haven't bought this game yet.

That's it for now, but other games will probably come to mind later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom