• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"...And I still don't know why the french fries curl like they do, but it seems like they-THERE IT IS!" Will suddenly pointed excitedly in the direction Jack had been driving. In the distance, one could see a sign on the side of the road. It read 'Welcome to Smashburo!' "WE MADE IT!" He shouted in ecstacy and glomped his still-driving brother.

((Take that how you will, Mis. Smashers, you can just go about your day until we get into town. ^^ Hope you guys have fun in Smashburo!))

"WILL!" Jack screamed in horror as the hug made him go into the lane. He corrected himself, fuming. The trip was long and his brother was wearing on his nerves. "Let go of me." He drives into the coastal town looking around

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ambrose was in his office, updating his virus protection software. He checks the clock. 3:00. He'd been having odd dreams lately, where he was in the pokemon universe.Too much pokemon I guess. He thinks to himself.

(( Is it alright if he can do this? If not, I'll edit.))

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian's eyes slowly drifted open, taking in his surroundings. Yesterday had been terrible. Three unsuccessful sessions to say the least, the psychosis of one patient was looking dire, another had tried to kill him, and another one didn't like him. He yawned, waking up. Days off were always good. He quickly slipped on his clothes. A walk would be good. He grabbed his notebook and his always there, silver, gold, and red fountain pen. Time to go.

(Yes, the pen is Falchion if that's all right with you.)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((No, woyo. Dreams about poke'mon, sure. But dreams of his true life, no. Thanks for asking, though. ^^))

"Oh, sorry Big Bro." Will smiled sheepishly and let his brother go, sitting back in his seat. He started bouncing in said seat as they drove into town, excited to introduce Master Hand to the Smashers. Maybe he'd get his memories back! Or maybe if they were lucky, the Smashers would get their memories back! But that was less likely, Tabuu's curse had a tight hold on them... He shook off the sadness and continued looking around as if he'd never been here before, even though he lived here.

"Where do you live? Or I will just drop you off in a street with the suitcase." He stops at a light and looks at his very hyper brother. He runs a hand through his perfectly kept hair with his gloved hand. He knew this would be over soon. He starts off once the light changes. He looks again at his brother slightly worried for him. He is always crazy. But these stories about them really being hands....

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will clammed up at Jack's question. At first he didn't want to answer, but it was probably for the best that the two meet... "I live with Tabuu." He replied quietly, quieter than he'd been since Jack met him. "He's the mayor." He said the word 'mayor' like you'd say the word 'devil', a scowl forming on his usually cheery face.

((I'm sorry woyo, but that sounds like you're playing Red, the Pokemon Trainer, and not Mewtwo. Just for clarity, can you change that one more time? Again, I'm sorry.))

"is there somewhere else you rather go?" Jack says looking at his brother, pulling the car over. He knows something has to be wrong.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will sighed, the scowl fading into a melancholy look that did not suit him at all. "Anywhere but there." He whispered, pulling his knees up to his chest. "But I gotta go. I'm the only one who knows Tabuu's real plans. Actually, no. I told all the Smashers I could, but none of them believed me. So I'm the only one who believes Tabuu's real plans.

I gotta keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't do anything worse, or look for his weaknesses, or find proof for the Smashers that I'm telling the truth, or something..." He fell silent, puttin his chin on his knees, the melancholy look not fading a bit.

Jack reaches over and takes his brother's glove hand in his. "Well Will. Do you have anyone you know well in this town. Some place else to stay. I don't want to take you back to a place you aren't safe in." He looks very serious and concerned. A look that didn't normally pass his face.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Okay.))

He gets up and walks out of his house. He walks to the nearest diner, passing Mayor Smith's house. He's never liked the mayor, he doesn't know why. It's just a feeling he has.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((His name isn't Tabuu in Smashburo. It's Mayor Smith. Crazy just insists on calling him Tabuu.))

Will shook his head. "None of 'em'd take me in. They'd just send me back to Tabuu." He paused for a second, then added "And he wouldn't hurt me or anythin'. Wants to keep up his facade of a 'loving uncle' that he has all the Smashers believin'. They all think I'm his 'mentally challenged' nephew that he took in out of kindness. Pfft." He scoffed half-heartedly.

Last edited:
"Well. i want to go meet my uncle then. make sure he is keeping me crazy little brother well. Where does he live?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom