• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Power Games Inc.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Okay listen I know some of yo are going to think it's dumb but me and my cousin Hunter have started making our own games and thought it would be fun to design a Zelda game as well. The game is called The Link's Calling: Third World Battles. And basically a combination of all the best Zelda games. Ocarina of Time was voted best and Twilight Princess was made to try and top it and Skyward Sword is the current best voted. So by combining all three of these games and adding together bits and pieces along with our own touch (and sadly we had to steal characters from Fire Emblem) We have come up with a 17 Dungeon game including various Weapons and Items from all over. We made the map ourselfs along with Dungeon layouts and Dialog. Basiscally we only took the looks from Zelda and Fire Emblem.
The Dungeons include of course the Forest, Valcano, and Ocean Temples. Along with a Desert, Ice, Time, Sky, Shadow, And The Champions Palas. And that's only 9 Temples. We've always dreamt of a Zelda Game that can't be beaten in a week and so far that has not come. Zelda is not the only game we've discussed. There has also been mention of Pokemon and Redident Evil as well as Final Fanstisy. But I asure you that these are the only games we are remaking. Project X and Soldiers of Time are just two of our own games in progress.
If anyone has questions please just email us at: [email protected]
Thank you and have fun. Personal Trailers will Be Posted on Youtube just Search PowerGamesInc274.

What are you making the game in? I know a bit of Blender, so I might be able to help with 3D models if you need it (though I'm not going to be around in the summer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom