• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Post here and I'll tell you what animal crossing character you remind me of

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I have no idea who you are
e1e46e0075a5a42c0fb433bb663e8df9.png
Yeah, just got here yesterday. But I appreciate your selection

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
any particular reasoning or is this just random?
So first I consider which of the eight personality types fits the best. You seem either peppy or sisterly most of the time. I went with peppy just cause it seems a little more right. Then I wanted an animal that seemed a little more mature like a horse or rhino because you don't seem lost in the clouds often like peppy villagers. If I wanted to give that vibe I might have chosen a fox or mouse for example

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
So first I consider which of the eight personality types fits the best. You seem either peppy or sisterly most of the time. I went with peppy just cause it seems a little more right. Then I wanted an animal that seemed a little more mature like a horse or rhino because you don't seem lost in the clouds often like peppy villagers. If I wanted to give that vibe I might have chosen a fox or mouse for example
sounds solid to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom