• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
Rasul entered the portal, only to be spit back out, as Dente was not in there. He was actually sitting idly by the village entrance, but he unfortunately dozed off. Woken by the sound of Tennor's cheerful voice, Dente' senses perk up, and he silently moves toward the Deku tree where he left his previous portal, and where Iris was currently. He would wait for the rest of them there.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul knew the weakness of the Zora from his time in the war. his hammer pulsated with thunder as it lay on the ground

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shrugs, "Don't worry about Rasul. He's overly paranoid... and no, not much problem thankfully. Tasul probably is keeping the remaining infected closer to him as a first line of defense. Now, if you ladies will excuse me... I'm going to go see my girlfriend," he disappears into the house Rasul had pointed out.

Storm

Rasul walks up to Nevermore
" hey Nev... I dont suppose you could teach me some Ravenblood Magic?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna nodded "Good. I'm off to find Iris, then." She wanted to see if she might be able to learn that magic.

C followed Tennor.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera turns to Rasul, "oh hi rasul, well I'm not sure if you could do it. I don't know anyone else like me... we could try it but no garuntees ok?" She shifts positions and continues, "Alright so mainly, I use shadows to disguise myself. To make me invisible. You have to focus on the shadows around you imagine that you are a part of them. You won't know if it works, but others can tell watch me." She slips into a dark corner and vanishes. after a few seconds she reappears. "See? Get it?"

Storm

Rasul pops up behind her
" yes i get it"
The Stump Nevermore was talking to revealed itself
" i was just seeing what all Ravenblood Magic was... Rather amazing if i should say so... A bit like Shiekah Jutsu... Thats quite a magic"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Yeah a bit like that", Kiera says turning to face rasul again. A little embarrassed for talking to the stump. "What prompted this sudden interest?" She asks

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor walks into a newly built house and makes his way inside, where he kneels down next to a bed where a Hylian girl lays, in terrible shape. One of her legs is up in a splint, and there's a large bandage on her stomach. The two embrace, then kiss, enjoying this moment together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom