• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul adjusts his clothes, grabs his Hammer, and heads deeper into the Woods

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((It's up to Libk to make that decision. I would have thought she'd come along though since Zora's Domain is kinda her domain.))
((She isn't coming. Her story will be that she doesn't have much hope left about her people. Really she wants to stay near Dente. She has to plan anyway.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor follows him into the pond, surprised that the dwarf knew the way. The Lost Woods weren't exactly well mapped-out, and this pathway was rarely used. Tennor himself had only ever used it a few times - mostly when Ruto was going to meet up with Mido. But, he really shouldn't be surprised at this point. You learn something else about Rasul every day.
Before he goes down, he looks at the group, "It's shorter than you'd think, but still... anyone need help swimming over?"

Mido

Version 1
Tennor follows him into the pond, surprised that the dwarf knew the way. The Lost Woods weren't exactly well mapped-out, and this pathway was rarely used. Tennor himself had only ever used it a few times - mostly when Ruto was going to meet up with Mido. But, he really shouldn't be surprised at this point. You learn something else about Rasul every day.
Before he goes down, he looks at the group, "It's shorter than you'd think, but still... anyone need help swimming over?"

((...and let me tell you those meetings were not fun!))

Dente remains in his portal. He is saddened that they decided to put off his trial. If his intuition was any indication, he knew that fighting him would have prepared the others well for Tasul. He knows not who remains in Ordin Bashir.

Storm

Rasul walks to the stone doormat, the Triforce was replaced with a Symbol Rasul knew all to well. he changed the password

The Waterfall opens

Storm

Rasul enters the Domain, and sees... cogs and wheels. filtrating the water, because a giant fish butt isn't available

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor takes Kiera by the hand, Then, reconsidering, wraps an arm around her. "Deep breath," he reminds her, disappearing beneath the surface moments later. This man is homeward bound.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris takes a deep breath and follows Tennor. Swimming to the bottom of the pond and through the hole was a challenge, but she managed. Soon they all found themselves in Zora's Domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom