• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((By the way, you're verb conjugation is wrong. The ich form of lieben is liebe so it would be: "Ich liebe Flipperspiel." Since Ze is not the German word for the, it should not be used. The correct word is the masculine form of "the" which is "der" so put it together and it's: "Ich liebe der Flipperspiel."))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( yes, but he speaks German too. think of Sweden as a state in a bigger country called the European Union

Storm

(The Tunnel Rasul Mined. from the Deku Tree to I supposed Kakapupupipirikokopuffs village)

Pen

The game is on!
((Wait, then how'd you two get in again?))

((Iris went to the fallen bridge and teleported over it a while back.))

Iris turns to Rasul. "Do you think the others will find us here?" she asks. "And even if they do decide to come look for us here, how do you suppose they will enter the forest?"

Storm

"Thats a difficult quandry. We probably should have told them to go in the well then take the Tunnel there to here"

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs as she reaches the gap. "Damn, we can't go this way, ugh." She sits on the edge and then gets an idea. "Hold on, if Tennor can help me down... maybe I could reach Iris and Rasul... these woods are crazy, and the places they lead, are even more so... what do you say we try?" Mailan turns to look at Tennor and Kiera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom