• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: What Was Your Favorite OoT Boss

What was your Favorite OoT Boss?

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Dark Link

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twinrova

• Ganon/Ganondorf

• Total voters

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
What was your favorite boss in Ocarina of Time?
Mine was Dark Link. He was really cool, and really fun (especially with the Biggoron's Sword!). I also really liked Morpha and Bongo Bongo.
EDIT: By the way, it's a multiple-choice poll.

If your favorite is not listed, please post it rather than voting!

Last edited:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine is Phantom Ganon. Even now he still can be a challenge, especially if you do the first part of the battle by hitting him while he's in mid air with an arrow instead of while he's still coming out of the painting.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Mine is Phantom Ganon. Even now he still can be a challenge, especially if you do the first part of the battle by hitting him while he's in mid air with an arrow instead of while he's still coming out of the painting.

Yeah, that's what I tried to do at first, until my frient told me I could shoot him while he's coming out of the vortex in the painting.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
My favorite boss was Ganon/Ganondorf. I liked how in the first half of fighting him, he floats around and you have to run all around the floor so you don't plummet along with it. Then, I love when he transforms into that dinosaurish thing. It was pretty neat and creative. It was challenging and fun as well.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
My favorite is ganon himself.
I always enjoyed rolling between his bowled legs and slashing the master sword at his tail!
He also reminds me of the balrog from the lord of the rings books for some reason...

Kybyrian

Hmm... Ganon/Ganondorf was a very fun battle that I enjoyed replaying a ton of times. Dark Link was sort of fun, but when you're just like, "This is too boring, let's use Din's Fire," it sort of loses it. Overall, I have to say the best boss battle in Ocarina of Time was Bongo Bongo, he was fun every time that I got to him.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I found Dark Link highly amusing, mostly because I prefer battles where I can slash the stuffing out of my opponents with just my sword and no other items required (I never use anything other than the Master Sword on Dark Link, NEVER). For the same reason, I also loved the Iron Knuckle battles.

As for proper bosses, my favorite was Bongo Bongo. There was just something strangely amusing about shooting giant disembodied hands atop a huge bongo drum. I expected him to be scary, he was merely amusing. And for some reason I just remember that the act of shooting his hands was fun.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Twinrova, most definitely. I totally didn't see it coming. I never would've expected two nasty, wrinkly old ladies to combine into an oversized, younger Gerudo woman. She was reminiscent of Trinexx, which only made her all the more awesome. Additionally, I thought Link's surprised and blushing reaction to her winking at him was pretty funny. X> And, when you defeat her, Koume and Kotake start bickering. Ahaha, very fun and amusing boss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dark Link for sure, he was challenging, but had a weakness very few exploit. Most people die against DL, but, if playing a Three Heart Challenge, he'll be done for in three strikes, and I don't think he ever initiates an attack in the first three strikes. Not only that, but fighting yourself? C'mon, who WOULDN'T want to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom