• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm looking for the following:

Ferrothorn with 0IV in Speed and Stealth Rock
Shiftry (Hidden power Ground would be nice)
Breloom or Shroomish

I have some nice things to offer, including a few rare HA pokemon.

Does the Shroomish need its HA? I could get you either anyway so. :P

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
A Eevee with it's HA ability? I am breeding in W2 so does nature matter to you?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
At the moment, I'm looking for a Magnemite/Magneton with its hidden ability. Don't care about stats or nature, I'll be breeding. Its hidden ability is just too delicious to pass up.
Also a Swinub or Piloswine with its hidden ability. I'll breed it, so no other considerations. Useful ability because it removes a weakness and adds a resistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
New needset.

Mandibuzz (to counter Aegislash)
Mamoswine (Because Garchompis a pain)
Keldeo (Because Heatran is OP)
Azumarill with Huge Power (For those Megazards)
Talonflame (So Megasaur can die (And I'm too lazy to raise one myself (Adamant nature required)))

I have a few shinies to offer and every starter, including an Adamant Dewott if you feel like losing competitively.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Also a Swinub or Piloswine with its hidden ability. I'll breed it, so no other considerations. Useful ability because it removes a weakness and adds a resistance.

New needset.

Mandibuzz (to counter Aegislash)
Mamoswine (Because Garchompis a pain)
Keldeo (Because Heatran is OP)
Azumarill with Huge Power (For those Megazards)
Talonflame (So Megasaur can die (And I'm too lazy to raise one myself (Adamant nature required)))

I have a few shinies to offer and every starter, including an Adamant Dewott if you feel like losing competitively.

I can breed two HA Swinubs real quick, and I've got an Adamant Huge Power Azurill and an Adamant Gale Wings 4-top-IV'd Talonflame ready to go right now. I don't know where my Mandibuzz went off to and I've never had a Keldeo, so sorry I can't help out with that Cassandra.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I can breed two HA Swinubs real quick, and I've got an Adamant Huge Power Azurill and an Adamant Gale Wings 4-top-IV'd Talonflame ready to go right now. I don't know where my Mandibuzz went off to and I've never had a Keldeo, so sorry I can't help out with that Cassandra.

Would u pls traed

Fig

The Altruist
I'm in need of either a female member of the Torchic family or a female Lucario. The reason be this is because I really want my perfect Lucario (plural) to have certain moves that happen to be egg moves and it would really be beneficial for me if someone can notify me as soon as possible. :sweat:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm in need of either a female member of the Torchic family or a female Lucario. The reason be this is because I really want my perfect Lucario (plural) to have certain moves that happen to be egg moves and it would really be beneficial for me if someone can notify me as soon as possible. :sweat:

Let's do it, I have one female Torchic for you. Speed boost. Wanna trade? I need either any shiny, something with hyper voice, or just a good Pokemon with good IVs.

Fig

The Altruist
Let's do it, I have one female Torchic for you. Speed boost. Wanna trade? I need either any shiny, something with hyper voice, or just a good Pokemon with good IVs.

Alright, I will commence the trade later today as I'm not at home at the current moment. Thank you you so much big bro! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom