• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Theory: Kangaskhan is an Evolution of Cubone/Marrowak

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Very interesting... well, in my opinion, this is probably true and most likely a fact. Dang it Nintendo, in the next pokemon game, make that an evolution!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It seems rather plausible that the Pokemon would have some sort of connection through evolution. But, the idea must have been scrapped.
Too bad though, it would've been interesting.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
This actually goes well. I never thought of it like that. It would make sense, and I'd love for them to elaborate on that if Game Freak ever gets it in them.

Dan

This isnt a theory.
This was confirmed by nintendo.
It's the reason why MissingNo. exists.

Can you give a source please ?
I heard the theory before and it's a possibility I suppose. I wish gamefreak would talk more about the behind the scenes with the first pokemon.
I'm surprised gamefreak haven't given kangaskhan a previous evolution yet. Since they had to touch nearly every other kanto pokemon.

Fig

The Altruist
Your theory makes sense in many ways, but I do believe there could be some flaws on your theory. For example, you stated that it could have been possible for GameFreak could had programmed to have 4 stages of evolution. With that said, that means that you are also implying that every other Pokémon was going to have 4 stages on evolution. Unless you you were specially meant this for only Cubone, then maybe the theory is plausible, but still contains flaws. With a split evolution, similar to Eevee and Poliwag, the theory makes sense. While there is still speculation on this theory, you obviously have done your research. Keep up the good work! :)

Can you give a source please ?
I heard the theory before and it's a possibility I suppose. I wish gamefreak would talk more about the behind the scenes with the first pokemon.
I'm surprised gamefreak haven't given kangaskhan a previous evolution yet. Since they had to touch nearly every other kanto pokemon.

I agree. It has been confirmed, but to a small extent. Hopefully Nintendo will discuss about other theories and topics in tue near future.

Last edited:

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Your theory makes sense in many ways, but I do believe there could be some flaws on your theory. For example, you stated that it could have been possible for GameFreak could had programmed to have 4 stages of evolution. With that said, that means that you are also implying that every other Pokémon was going to have 4 stages on evolution. Unless you you were specially meant this for only Cubone, then maybe the theory is plausible, but still contains flaws. With a split evolution, similar to Eevee and Poliwag, the theory makes sense. While there is still speculation on this theory, you obviously have done your research. Keep up the good work! :)

I just meant the fourth evolution possibility for the Cubone line. It could have worked similar to Poliwags split line but Game Freak couldnt get an item or something to work as well. It's just a theory, and theres so many 'what-ifs.' y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom