• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sun and Moon poll

What version, and starter do you plan on getting?

• Sun version, and Rowlet

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Sun version, and Litten

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Sun version, and Popplio

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Moon version, and Rowlet

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Moon version, and Litten

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Moon version, and Popplio

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
pokemon_sun_and_moon_launch_live_release_date.jpg

With Pokémon Sun and Moon coming soon, I'm curious to know what version you plan on getting, and what starter you'll choose.

I'd go with Moon version myself. As for a starter, I'd have to see what their evolutions look like before I decided.

D

Deleted member 14134

Based on initial impressions, moon version and litten. Though I'm not a fan of any of the starters litten looks to be the lesser evil (despite me hating cats). We'll see what their evolution's look like, that could easily change my mind.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm going with Moon for sure. I'm not really sure why, but I tend to prefer the flying legendaries to the ground ones. It's the same reason I picked Y over X.

As for starters, it's hard to say at this point. In general, I tend to lean towards the water types (Gen II, V, and VII) and fire types (Gen I, III, IV) on initial playthroughs. I don't think I've ever used a grass type during a first playthrough, but I could be misremembering. So for that reason, I'll probably pick Rowlet, even though it's my personal least favourite of the bunch design wise. That could all, of course, change once their evolutions are revealed, but I feel like I neglect grass types a lot with only like 2 exceptions, so ya.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
still kinda early,but no lie,the box art for sun looked so freaking generic that alone made me wanna go for moon
as for the starters,litten is the least mediocre looking one in there so....rowlet it is

All the starters look stupid and I don't care for any of them, tbh. Though my preference order, based entirely on current information, is litten > rowlet > popplio. Popplio is supposed to be some sort of seal, I imagine?--but baby seals are cute and that thing is pretty uh, not... cute. Rowlet looks more like a seal pup than popplio does, lol. --And I've been favoring the Moon version since they made the announcement, though that's definitely not carved in stone or anything. We'll see.

Dan

I'll probably roll sun for now until they reveal the differences between versions. I've always purchased the version that's named first. Red, Gold, Ruby etc.
I'm probably going to roll with Popplio just because I love his silly design. Really curious to see what a clown seal evolves into though.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'll probably roll sun for now until they reveal the differences between versions. I've always purchased the version that's named first. Red, Gold, Ruby etc.
I'm probably going to roll with Popplio just because I love his silly design. Really curious to see what a clown seal evolves into though.
Is it because polar bears love seals?
I hear polar bears find seals tasty

Pen

The game is on!
All I know for sure is that I'm getting Moon. I decided that when the titles were first announced and now, after having seen the two main legendaries, I know I'm definitely sticking to Moon.

As for the starter ... I'm not totally sure yet. I probably won't pick Rowlet because I'm not really a fan of its element combination, but for the time being I could see myself going with either Popplio or Litten. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom