• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Series

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Hackers found Jhoto pokeball and item data on Diamond and Pearl...this could mean that Nintendo is going to remake the Jhoto games(Gold/Silver) on the DS.

yeah, thats an old rumor, that nintendo is planning to remake the 2gen pokemon games like firered or leafgreen. also in D/P the red gyrados was mentiond at the start.

about this info, its not just a made out rumor, actually one fanboy of pokemon who is also registerd on serebii (one of the biggest pokemon communities) questiond this in a intervieuw with satoshi (maker and founder of pokemon). he didn 't geve a clear awnser but they are thinking about it to remake it.

about this info, its not just a made out rumor, actually one fanboy of pokemon who is also registerd on serebii (one of the biggest pokemon communities) questiond this in a intervieuw with satoshi (maker and founder of pokemon). he didn 't geve a clear awnser but they are thinking about it to remake it.
Ususally when Nintendo dodges questions, it means they are going to do that :)
If they remade them it would be the first time in like 8 or 9 years that I've bought a pokemon game, lol.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Ususally when Nintendo dodges questions, it means they are going to do that :)
If they remade them it would be the first time in like 8 or 9 years that I've bought a pokemon game, lol.

why? do you like the johto better then kanto, hoenn and shinnoh?
to be honest i think the 3 gen had the best pokemon off the all other generations.

about the remake, actually nintendo was planning to bring back many feature's to D/P that was in gold/silver/crystal. but i don 't know why they removed it.

why? do you like the johto better then kanto, hoenn and shinnoh?
to be honest i think the 3 gen had the best pokemon off the all other generations.
I liked Kanto, but I never got into FireRed and LeafGreen. Some friends had Ruby and Saphire and those looked really dumb to me...same thing with Diamond and Pearl.
Just my opinion though...I know P/D is still really popular.

did i ever like poke'mon? YES i was obsessed

i even had a little pikachu doll i carried with me everywhere, i had every toy and card to because my dad owned his own shop. i had every book, comic, game and a lot of shirts too. heck i even had every episode on video.

wow im starting to freak my self out... just don't laugh at me ok? :puppy:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
did i ever like poke'mon? YES i was obsessed

i even had a little pikachu doll i carried with me everywhere, i had every toy and card to because my dad owned his own shop. i had every book, comic, game and a lot of shirts too. heck i even had every episode on video.

wow im starting to freak my self out... just don't laugh at me ok? :puppy:

Lol you are not the only one.
i think more people had that phase when they were young.
and to think of it it started with that low quality anime.
i also collected the trading cards when i was young, but then somebody stole it from me and i remeber i was totally pissed about it.

now i only love the pokemon games. lets face it, it one of the best RPG 's out there.
and to think that you can now freely battle each other with wifi.

Currently i just got my wii back from repair. so i started over with Pokemon Battle revolution again. so if anyone wants a PBR battle or just D/P battle just PM me and we can exchange friend codes.

Yah but my phase was worse

when i was little i wanted to be a pokemon trainer ... everyone made fun of me for it for like 6 years :cry:

talk about traumatizing
:eek:
and to think of it it started with that low quality anime.
i also collected the trading cards when i was young, but then somebody stole it from me and i remeber i was totally pissed about it.

now i only love the pokemon games. lets face it, it one of the best RPG 's out there.
and to think that you can now freely battle each other with wifi.

Currently i just got my wii back from repair. so i started over with Pokemon Battle revolution again. so if anyone wants a PBR battle or just D/P battle just PM me and we can exchange friend codes.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I also had pokemon cards (although i never bought one single card, always got unwanted cards) and i had a lot of pokemonflippo's including three turkish ones (they were huge!) and pokemon stickers from some kind of bubblegum. Sadly my mother threw it away three years ago.

F

firebunnies123

it started with pokemon red ,blue and green (only japan.) Then the anime came out which really made pokemon popular. Then yellow, the cards and all that stuff.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
man i'm very lucky.
on the birthday (19 april) of my best friend (some of you know him as dragonking) i could not sleep that night and i wanted to train a charizard because i wanted a strong fire type.

anyway. so i always breed to get the right nature.
there is a way to control that and get the right nature you want.
if you give a female an everstone it will take over its nature and the chance is 50%
so i always use dittos on everstones and breed them with males.

so i was starting to breed charmanders and after the 3th egg hatced i got a yellow charmander. i could not believe it for the very first time i obtained a shiny in my own account and the good thing is is inhabeted the nature (i was aiming for modest so i got modest). modest is sp attack up and attack down. another good thing is i could EV train it from lvl 1 to gain the bonus stats. i always train till lvl 50 normally for PBR.

now i got a black charizard thats modest gained al his bonus stats and high stats.
talk about luck. i was like "YES YES YES!!!"

Yeah I did too, with me it was ninja turtles, everybody was into it back in the 80's/early 90's. I had everything from the shirts and videogames to all the playsets and figures. I even owned turtles III on video at one time. (though I'll never own it again, man what a waste of good film).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I used to absolutely LOVE Pokémon when I was younger.
The show was awesome, and the game was even more awesome. Then the show started to get old because it's just the same thing over and over again, (and now they changed the voices AND Team Rockets motto), and the games just aren't as excited, and there's deffinately way too many Pokémon now.

P

Punchout

I grew up on the pokemon series. Me and my brother both had gameboys. I first had blue and he had yellow. I used to just ride the bike everywere lol. I got into to silver alot and beat it numeroustimes. I did beat ruby once so im not that familiar with it or the pokemon in it. I think the series has gone nowhere but downhill from their.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Yes actually i am very obsessed with pokemon to tell the truth.Iv been watching the show since i was four and i probably started playing when i was seven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom