• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Series

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Bumping some life back into this thread.

And yet again I got into the (what i like to call it) pokemon addiction phase.
Havn't touched pokemon for a long time, i seriously tought for a moment I grew tired of it. Guess i was wrong.

And what is to blame? Thats right, the wi-fi event of the three shiny legendaries of johto which gives you Zoroark in the upcoming Black & White.
And now i'm waiting for suicune. And since i was EV training these sweet legendaries, I also EV trained the "pichu event".

Then it became worse, because i had to urge to start over a game. So i popped the GC game XD gale of darkness. Why this one you ask? Because I want an EV trained Togekiss. In XD there is this special togepi that has the move Tri Attack. And if u combine that with its ability "serene grace" it gets double effect, which means 40% chance of burn/poison/freeze. So its possible to soft reset this after I get the right nature (aiming for modest or timid) BUT...its gonna be a pain. I have to save the game before i obtain the togepi, then "open its so called heart" which is going to take some time, AND i have to get a little lucky with soft resetting because, not only of its nature but to get the right ability because, togepi has 2 abilities (senere grace & hustle).

But it doesn't end there. No No No! Since this baby gets a National Ribbon, i tought "lemme have a pokemon with a lot of ribbons". So this Togekiss will become Xtra special. I'm aiming to get the "Earth Ribbon" which you get in XD or colloseum clearing the MT.Battle with a 100 win streak. Then earn some ribbons in Emerald. Finally the ribbons of Platinum. Then it will become more in Black and White.

Talk about obsession...but at least i will not be bored for a while.

After 3 hours soft resetting, i finally got the togepi with a modest nature and with ability serene grace!
That was a pain, but it was worth it. Now to finish the rest of the game, then transfer my baby!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
:lol: How could a nintendo fan not love Pokemon?
That was what I did after school for 5 years, playing with Charizard (he was traded to about 10 different games I got, originally Fire Red :P).

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I got back into Pokemon a bit this week while on vacation. I've pre-ordered both Black and White and I wanted to play Platinum and HeartGold a bit more before I got the two new ones. Pokemon is a great series, and my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir!

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I have a LOT of pokemon games i have beat them all and there very fun some of the time i usally play the ones on DSI but i usally only do that when im bored or when im in the car on a long trip.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Something good and something bad happened to me with pokemon.

The good thing is, I got the event celebi with a modest nature (-Atk / +Sp.Atck). Talk about luck, since it was being given away with a random nature. Smitie deserves my graditude, since she was the one who told me about this event in Holland.

The bad new is, after my tri attack togepi evolved into togekiss, it suddenly had the ability hustle. It was frustrating because i already collected the ribbons in Emerald and XD. Especialy earth ribbon, where you have to do a 100 win streak at MT.Battle. So i threw the togekiss away. Oh well...i can't have it all right? I guess i will have to find a other pokemon in XD to put on the ribbon collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom